“Our AMAZING wedding day at Alyson's Orchard!!!”
Review of Alyson's Orchard

Alyson's Orchard
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Walpole
New London, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our AMAZING wedding day at Alyson's Orchard!!!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We are so blessed to have had our wedding and start our marriage at Alyson’s Orchard. Alyson’s is one of our favorite places for so many reasons... since Josh and I have been together, we have always come here to go apple picking, blueberry picking and to get our pumpkins! We chose Alyson’s, because we want to be able to bring our children to do all of these fun family outings to where mommy and daddy got married! It is the most beautiful and natural place, I couldn’t imagine getting married at any other place. Due to an unfortunate family circumstance my husband and I decided to get married as soon as possible and Fran pulled all the tricks out of her bag and made it happen! We planned from start to finish a beautiful, traditional wedding in 3 months and we could not have done it without Fran’s knowledge, creative ideas, and willingness to help! She walked us through the entire process and kept us on track. Fran was such a big part of our day and made sure it was perfect and seamless! There was no stress through the process or on the big day!!! She was reassuring and took care of the little things that needed that extra attention! We had a gorgeous outdoor ceremony overlooking the beautiful hillsides of Walpole and took beautiful pictures in the orchard with the white blossoms in the background! We even took some silly picture down near the dock before the rain started. We had the most perfect day and I wish we could relive it each day! We cannot thank Fran enough for her assistance and support during the process of the wedding!!! Thanks to Fran and Alyson’s all of our family members were able to attend our special day, which is something that will stay with my husband and I forever! Thank You ALYSONS AND FRAN for making our Dream Wedding come true!!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Taryn J

Farmingdale, New York
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Great peaches great views”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We were staying at the nearby Inn at Valley Farms and walked up the hill to the Orchards. The kids loved the pick your own blueberries, peaches and plums. The kids also enjoyed the playground and the baby goats. The adults enjoyed the shop and the great views of Vermont and New Hamphire. Friendly happy staff was a bonus!

Visited August 2013
Keene, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Peaches at Alyson's”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Over the years I have been to the orchard to purchase apples, squashes, peaches. The fruits and vegetables are good, but there is a very rude female cashier at the inside register. I won't go back now.

Visited August 2013
AlysonsOrchard, Operations Manager at Alyson's Orchard, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
I am so sorry to hear of your poor experience recently at Alyson's Orchard. We have always strived to have helpful and curtious staff memebers. If you wouldn't mind sharing with me your date and time of your visit so that I may handle this situation accordingly. I really do hope that you would reconsider your decision to not visit the Orchard again. It's as you already know a very special and beautiful place that we want everyone to enjoy. Please if you wouldn't mind respond to me via email and I can assure you this will be looked into. If you should happen to visit again, say hello. I am always there.
My email is melissa@alysonsorchard.com
Many thanks for your taking the time to write the review. Feedback is the best way for us to improve our services.
New Rochelle, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wedding at the Orchard”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We held our daughter's wedding at the Orchard. The view was stunning and the indoor reception room was everything you could ask for. We enjoyed working with Fran who was very helpful as we coordinated the caterer, the chair rentals and the florist. Their service was excellent in setting up the different events during the week. We stayed in Foster West, a farmhouse on the property, and it was fantastic. This allowed our family to be together close to the venue. Recommended highly!

Visited June 2013
Ontario
“Wonderful Wedding Venue!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My niece got married in September at Alyson’s Orchard. We went to Alyson’s three times prior to the wedding to meet with Fran, the Event Coordinator. She is amazing! Such attention to detail and great recommendations for florists, caterers and other vendors. It is obvious when you meet Fran that she wants your event to be perfect and understands that every wedding is unique. Fran made sure the wedding, reception, and our stay at Alyson’s was perfect! She is patient, intuitive, flexible, organized, knowledgeable and most of all just a great person.
Homer saw to every detail of the set-up of our multiple events. Chairs were delivered to one location, move to another and back again! The wedding site was mowed and then mowed again. He transported the wedding guests to the wedding site with finesse!
We had such confidence in Fran and Homer, which helped us to relax and enjoy our very special day. If you are considering Alyson’s Orchard for an event you can stop looking as you have found a place like no other.

Visited September 2012