“Simply delicious”

Walpole Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Walpole
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We've been devouring Walpole Creamery ice cream since they started their first little scoop shot. All made from yummy milk from happy local cows....really! This ice cream is so good that once in a while my daughter and I (who are both athletic and watch our weight) go to Walpole Creamery to have hot fudge sundaes for supper. I always see my friends there. We are all choosy - after all we have a panoply of lovely local choices for foods - but we choose Walpole Creamery!! The new sit-down scoop shop is lots nicer than the old location. And I hear a swingset is in the plans for next summer....

Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

Very good ice cream made local and in a variety of flavors. Like all I've tried, especially sweet cream and cookie. Now have frozen yogurt, soft . Liked the blueberry tart, great option to save on the fat and calories. Great new location!

Reviewed 28 August 2012

This is a very tiny shop that you can miss if you drive by too fast but if you get there, the ice cream is the thickest and best tasting. It is now sold in some grocery stores but the fun is to go to the creamery and eat your ice cream there.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Delicious, high butter fat ice cream made from the milk of very local to Walpole, New Hampshire cows! Made fresh, right there! Mint Chip is great, Ginger is outrageous, Pumpkin Spice is a fall treat. Their location isn't terribly quaint and it is located next to a tractor supply store. They do now have another ice cream store in Keene, NH. If you can't get to their scoop store, their ice cream can be purchased at local supermarkets and convenience stores.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

This is the best ice cream, please don't tell Jerry & Ben. We don't live far from here and we actually have to stop ourselves from going here too much. How luck are we to have such fantastic ice cream and service so close to home? I shouldn't be telling you this because the next time I go I won't be able to get parking. Try the ginger ice cream if you get there before me.

1  Thank Paris63