“Hospitality Plus.”

Ranked #1 of 1 Warner B&B and Inns
BeverlyMass
“Hospitality Plus.”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed one night this month on a semi business trip. We had the downstairs BR with an in room bath. It was a very comfortable bed. Could have used another light in the room for reading. Overall a nice Inn with a good breakfast. Cheryl is very friendly and we enjoyed the short stay.

Another suggestion would be to have a few outside chairs for guests to sit and read in the side or front yard. We had our own, so it was not a problem and if you are young enough laying on the grass was an option. But, I could lay down, it's getting back up that's the extra effort!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Super cute with easy access to the interstate. Not stuffy you feel like you have known the owner, Cheryl, for years! Each of the 6 rooms are decorated differently. Each has its own dedicated bathroom. Owner has two dogs and a cat but all animals are well behaved. No central a/c as this place was built in 1800's but rooms do have window a/c units! If you want an informal inn this is it!

Room Tip: Book early so you can get room type. Ask owner of various room setups
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Our room and our hostess combined for a fantastic trip to NH from NYC. I felt like a welcome houseguest and also received the local 411 too maximize my vacation time. Since my first visit I have been back twice and made a personal connection. Top Recommendation!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Branford, Connecticut
Reviewed 17 February 2014

It was a pleasure to stay with CJ. She was quick to respond to my last minute booking. I enjoyed the conversations we had. She's a funny lady. I hope we can talk more if I get a chance to make it back there. Her dogs were the most well mannered boys and very cute.

The bed was super comfortable. It made me think about buying a new mattress when I got back home. You won't regret staying with her. The place was very clean and pretty. I'll certainly see if she has a room available the next time I'm in the area.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Rob G
Jericho, Vermont
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I had just reached Warner, New Hampshire en route from Portland to Burlington when the snow started falling thick and fast. The road crews weren't yet out and cars were sliding off the highway. It was time to seek a berth for the night. Luckily Maples at Warner popped up at the top of the list on my internet search. Cheryl had a room and a warm welcome for me, introducing me to her friendly Labs and inviting me to help myself to a cookie and a beverage. Over the course of the next 20 minutes, other stranded travelers came in, stomping snow from their boots and shedding coats and mittens. We were all warmly received and invited to share in a delectable lasagne that she had just taken from the oven. A generous breakfast of pancakes, sausage, fruit, and homemade pumpkin bread awaited us next morning. I set off into the bright day, happier for my unplanned night at Maples. I recommend it enthusiastically! Cheryl is a great host and the place is lovely.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Boston
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Cheryl was the perfect host for my atypical B&B stay. Had an exam in Concord the next day-used the wifi to access online review materials, studied in the parlor in peace, went on a beautiful walk in the neighborhood, and she packed me a breakfast the next morning, including "to-go" coffee which I consumed on the way to my early-morning exam. Looking forward to coming back during ski season.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank blondieish
Stuart
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Since we had never stayed in a B and B, and very much wanted to share that experience, my boyfriend and I were glad to find Maples at Warner. I am very much a "foodie" and contacted Cheryl ahead of time to figure out where to have dinner that night. She confirmed that one of my choices was amazing, and offered to help with any other concerns. When we arrived, the cookies were fantastic, and she gave us a tour of the rooms. We chose the downstairs bedroom with the bathroom attached--a good choice. My boyfriend had the best night sleep in quite some time! We awoke early, and Cheryl fixed us apple nutty pancakes and local sweet chicken sausage. They were amazing! After chatting with other guests, and seeing the dogs and one coddled cat, we packed up and headed out for more adventures. This is definitely a dog friendly environment, and I would not advise staying her if you are not a dog lover. Thanks to Cheryl's recommendations, we had another great meal on the drive back to Boston. Yes to Bed and Breakfasts!!! And, thanks Cheryl for making it a wonderful experience. By the by, if you are bargain conscience, check out craigslist New Hampshire and enter in Wrner in the vacation option for the best rates.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warner
Comfort Inn Concord
#1 of 2 in Henniker
Rosewood Country Inn
Rosewood Country Inn
#1 of 2 in Bradford

Been to Maples at Warner? Share your experiences!