Black Bear Lodge
Snowy Owl Inn(Waterville Valley)
US$104
The Valley Inn(Waterville Valley)(Great Value!)
US$122
Golden Eagle Lodge(Waterville Valley)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$162
US$191
US$104
The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$129
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$106
US$141
US$119
Hotels.com
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$120
Travelocity
RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$228
All reviewsblack beansthe kitchenmurphy bedhot tubtown squareliving roomthe indoor outdoor poolathletic clubfront desk stafffreedom passwatch tvshort walkgreat place for familyfull bathdining tablemountain bikeshiking trails
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We just came back from a wonderful trip to the valley. The Black Bear Lodge was friendly, the room was clean and spacious. I have 3 children under 10 but our 2 bedroom condo had more than enough space for everyone to relax after skiing. The condo owner was well stocked with children's games. My oldest son was thrilled to find the owners had the entire series of Star Wars movies. The pool was great fun. The only thing that could have made it any better is if the dog could have come too!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenn M
Matt H, General Manager at Black Bear Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Jenn,
Thank you for sharing your experience in the Valley with us. I'm so glad to hear your family enjoyed the Black Bear Lodge so much and that your condo met all your needs. I'm sorry we are unable to accommodate pets. Thank you for understanding. We'll look forward to your next visit. Please let me know if we can be of further service for your next trip.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

We enjoyed staying at Black Bear Lodge. The room was very spacious and cozy. The lodge is located right next to waterville valley town square. They offer a discount on lift tickets with an option to also use the sports complex. Perfect for a quiet calm weekend away.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CoastieSKKass
Matt H, General Manager at Black Bear Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

Heather,
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Black Bear Lodge. It sounds like you were able to get out and enjoy many of the services in Waterville Valley. I hope you are able to come visit us again soon. Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can be of further service to you in the coming future.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

For over 12 years I have been bringing my Special Needs groups to the Black Bear Lodge . I run the Alternative Leisure Company/ ALC/TRIPS out of the Bedford, Massachusetts area. I praise the staff at Black Bear- Charley, Stephanie, Chris, and the Housekeeping staff for always welcoming my groups with open arms, a hearty welcome, and enjoy having us. Because of them my members want to keep on returning. Black Bear and the staff a Black Bear are the best in the world!!!! Drew C. Bililies-President/CEO

Room Tip: Try to request Unit 217.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank drewBedford_Ma_

Drew,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We love your groups and look forward to their arrival every time. It is everyone's goal to make our guests feel at home. I'm glad to hear their efforts are felt. Please let us know how we can be of further service.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

I haven't been to Black Bear Lodge in over 6 years however I wanted to plan a three day trip out of the city. The Lodge has done a fantastic job keeping all ammenities up to date. The room that we stayed in was very cozy and clean!! We stayed from Sunday-Tuesday for an early Ski trip at the end of November, there were only a couple trails open but we basically had the mountain all to ourselves. We had a great time and are looking to book again within the next month!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CCAASS
Matt H, General Manager at Black Bear Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

Thank you for returning to the Black Bear Lodge for your escape from the city. The team has been working very hard to provide guests with an updated, cozy and clean environment. It's great to know it shows. The mountain is a great place to find your own space. I'm glad you found yours. We are thrilled that you'll be coming back to join us soon. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to serve you for your next visit.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

This was our first visit to Black Bear Lodge. We usually stay at another lodge in waterville. We loved how friendly the people were. We also loved how clean and comfortable the rooms were. The kitchen was updated and the furniture was right up our alley. My wife and I both love the rustic feel of the lodge. We will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gary O
Matt H, General Manager at Black Bear Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Gary,
The staff and I enjoyed meeting you and your wife during you last visit. I'm glad to hear you had such a great experience in Waterville Valley and that the Black Bear Lodge met your accommodation needs. We'll eagerly await your return. Please let us know if you need anything for your next visit.