My husband and I recently stayed at the Golden Eagle Lodge and we were pleasantly surprised and delighted to find that the accommodations were much better than we expected. From the large front porch furnished with welcoming rocking chairs to the small village that is a one-minute walk from the lodge where you can eat at the local restaurant, or visit their country store and other uaint shoppe located on a lake with canoes and kayaks, this is one of the best places we have stayed. The unit that we stayed in had everything we needed and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The two fireplace areas were so relaxing that we hated to go to our unit because it was so warm and cozy. I will definitely stay here whenever I am in Waterville Valley. It was wonderful!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Eagle will transport you back to another era when grand hotels populated New Hampshire's White Mountain landscape, hosting distinguished visitors in a style to which they were accustomed. But while those hotels only catered to the wealthy and powerful, the Golden Eagle brings this kind of distinctive lodging to everyone - families, couples looking for a romantic getaway, even large groups. Each of the 139 condominium suites offers all the comforts of home, accented by a level of hospitality that will make you feel very at home. The Golden Eagle is within walking distance of most of the Valley's attractions, including Town Square, the White Mountain Athletic Club, the Waterville Valley Golf Course, and the beach at Corcoran's Pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Golden Eagle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Hotel Waterville Valley
- Golden Eagle Lodge Waterville Valley, New Hampshire