“A Must Stay!!!”
Review of Golden Eagle Lodge

Golden Eagle Lodge
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Golden Eagle Lodge and we were pleasantly surprised and delighted to find that the accommodations were much better than we expected. From the large front porch furnished with welcoming rocking chairs to the small village that is a one-minute walk from the lodge where you can eat at the local restaurant, or visit their country store and other uaint shoppe located on a lake with canoes and kayaks, this is one of the best places we have stayed. The unit that we stayed in had everything we needed and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The two fireplace areas were so relaxing that we hated to go to our unit because it was so warm and cozy. I will definitely stay here whenever I am in Waterville Valley. It was wonderful!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 October 2013

4 friends (ages 25-29) and I stayed at the Golden Eagle Lodge at the end of September. We bought an amazing deal through LivingSocial, and we had a spectacular stay. The lodge is gorgeous inside and outside. The suite had enough room for us all to sleep comfortably, the staff were very friendly, and the atmosphere was warm and inviting. We also received the added summer activities through the lodge, which included mountain biking, canoeing, use of the gym and spa, golf, and tennis. Waterville Valley, NH has been added to my list of most beautiful places I've been to. If you have the chance to go up in the fall during peak foliage, it is absolutely amazing.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I recently got married in beautiful Waterville Valley, and one of the things that made our wedding weekend so wonderful was the staff and experience at the Golden Eagle Lodge. From the moment we arrived through to check out, the entire staff went out of there way to make sure my now husband & and I as well as all of our guests were comfortable and cared for. The entire hotel is immaculate, with stunning views of the mountains - highly recommend a tower suite! I can honestly say we have never stayed at a hotel where the entire staff was so friendly and accommodating. Already excited to plan our next visit!

Thank you again to the wonderful staff at the Golden Eagle Lodge!

Mike & Shaunna

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We had a great great time! The accommodations were Suberin. It was wonderful to have a short walk to the town square and nice walking trails. The foliage colors were breath-taking, and was a photographer haven! Lots a great pictures. I enjoyed the quiet morning coffee in the lounge before starting the day! Most importantly, we did not have to leave the premises to seek entertainment! It was all there within walking distance . Thank you again for a great getaway at a great price!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We loved our stay at the Golden Eagle Lodge! We were up here for a (totally beautiful venue) wedding and decided last minute to stay. So happy we did, because we found the gem of Waterville Valley. Wedding guest friendly, couple friendly, family friendly, lgbt friendly and the best staff! Amazing views of the foliage and can't wait to come back for winter!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My stay at the Golden Eagle Lodge was excellent!! This year was my second stay there. I belong to a Camaro club & our club organizes a car show at Waterville valley. Upon my arrival I was greeted by 2 very friendly & helpful staff members. There was a nice container of complimentary drinks. My room on the 4th floor was very clean and well stocked with towels & toiletries.
I loved the pool & Jacuzzi which was very clean also!! Also the skating rink was fun!! There was so many things to do while there...the Pub had great drinks & food which our club members enjoyed. I am really looking forward to our club event next year and my stay at the Golden Eagle Lodge!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The foliage was beautiful! Our suite was so nice and cozy. I attended a wedding there and everything was handled very well. It is so nice to have the town square directly behind the lodge. Highly recommend for all ages.

• Stayed: October 2013
#19 of 20 in Lincoln
Omni Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort
#1 of 2 in Bretton Woods

Been to Golden Eagle Lodge? Share your experiences!