Spent a few nights at this beautiful country inn at Waterville Valley. Had a chance to meet and spend time with the General Manager, Justin Guilbert, and Melanie the Front Office Manager. Both were very hospitable and could not have done more to make me feel welcome.
My room was great, very comfortable and I would love to visit again when business takes me to Waterville!
Spent some time at some local restaurants and overall had a great stay! What a surprise and what a great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Valley Inn is a classic country inn, faturing oversized rooms with whirpool baths, cable tv, complimentary wi-fi in our lobby, air conditioning, elevator, pool (seasonal), and fantastic mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Valley Hotel Waterville Valley
- The Valley Inn Waterville Valley, New Hampshire