Just to be clear if you are a hockey parent you will understand. The snowy owl tries to accommodate for hockey tournaments. However there are the few individuals who don't get it.
Games go late and early parents are also there to relax. Snowy will shut you down at 10pm. We brought over $21000 in for one weekend and the parents were treated like crap. I am talking 10pm on a Fri/Sat night. Really!?!?!? This is going to cost them as we will not be brining any more teams to Waterville valley for hockey tournaments and good luck to that economy.
I guess money is not important to these people.
The rooms were dirty. Smelled and a nice 60s 70s decor. Good luck in this dump. 0 out of 5
long and the short of it find someplace else to stay. If you are thinking of coming here for a hockey tournament save your $$$ or go to lake placid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snowy Owl Inn is considered one of New England's finest country inns. Set in the heart of Waterville Valley and the White Mountain National Forest, our all-season 82 room inn offers a relaxing vacation, a great family getaway. It's also the perfect place for business meetings, seminars, conferences, reunions, weddings and celebrations. In the winter enjoy alpine and cross country skiing along with snowshoeing, tubing and even sleigh rides! In the summer we are just as busy with paddleboats, beach on Corcorans Pond, hiking, golf, tennis and even a chairlift ride up Snow's Mountain. Be as busy as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Snowy Owl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snowy Owl Hotel Waterville Valley
- Snowy Owl Inn Waterville Valley, New Hampshire