Stayed here for a wedding. The decor is typical outdated ski lodge. Location can't be beat though. Beds are horrible and there's a weird little window from the bathroom to the bedroom that makes no sense. Water pressure was horrible, ran the water for 45 minutes and it never filled high enough to run the jets. Seems a little pricey. No room service so rating doesn't count for that, continental breakfast consisted of BJ's or Sam's Club type muffins and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snowy Owl Inn is considered one of New England's finest country inns. Set in the heart of Waterville Valley and the White Mountain National Forest, our all-season 82 room inn offers a relaxing vacation, a great family getaway. It's also the perfect place for business meetings, seminars, conferences, reunions, weddings and celebrations. In the winter enjoy alpine and cross country skiing along with snowshoeing, tubing and even sleigh rides! In the summer we are just as busy with paddleboats, beach on Corcorans Pond, hiking, golf, tennis and even a chairlift ride up Snow's Mountain. Be as busy as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Snowy Owl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snowy Owl Hotel Waterville Valley
- Snowy Owl Inn Waterville Valley, New Hampshire