I like the spacious room, nice lobby and fireplace. Great wood beams and high ceilings. Breakfast in am is only coffee, juice, donuts, and muffins that are not great. Good breakfast downstairs onsite that is of good quality and saves time to get out on slopes in morning. You have to pay for this extra - off menu. Indoor pool is always too cold to swim in. I love how the inn is close to town center, there is a shuttle to the slopes, the cross country ski center, curious george center, skating, and restaurants are all right there. We park the car on Friday night and don't use it again till we leave on Sunday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snowy Owl Inn is considered one of New England's finest country inns. Set in the heart of Waterville Valley and the White Mountain National Forest, our all-season 82 room inn offers a relaxing vacation, a great family getaway. It's also the perfect place for business meetings, seminars, conferences, reunions, weddings and celebrations. In the winter enjoy alpine and cross country skiing along with snowshoeing, tubing and even sleigh rides! In the summer we are just as busy with paddleboats, beach on Corcorans Pond, hiking, golf, tennis and even a chairlift ride up Snow's Mountain. Be as busy as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Snowy Owl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snowy Owl Hotel Waterville Valley
- Snowy Owl Inn Waterville Valley, New Hampshire