We stayed in kitchenette suite, Check-in and check-out is easy, free wi-fi, conveniently located next to town square that is the only advantage. You carry your own vacuum cleaner, brushes to clean sink because they don't clean or vacuum, if u leave anything in kitchen sink other hotels house cleaning will clean everything, these guys forget kitchen didn't even clean bathroom sink, zero rating for house cleaning. spring mattress is worst than water bed, as it is place is outdated,dusty, dirty, mold in the windows, what not they have everything that is needed to turn away guests, in addition to that false fire alarm, and one more thing 20 inch tube TV, they need to get a real TV, But at least if they keep rooms clean and provide good house cleaning you can stay for 1 or 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snowy Owl Inn is considered one of New England's finest country inns. Set in the heart of Waterville Valley and the White Mountain National Forest, our all-season 82 room inn offers a relaxing vacation, a great family getaway. It's also the perfect place for business meetings, seminars, conferences, reunions, weddings and celebrations. In the winter enjoy alpine and cross country skiing along with snowshoeing, tubing and even sleigh rides! In the summer we are just as busy with paddleboats, beach on Corcorans Pond, hiking, golf, tennis and even a chairlift ride up Snow's Mountain. Be as busy as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snowy Owl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snowy Owl Hotel Waterville Valley
- Snowy Owl Inn Waterville Valley, New Hampshire