Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages
Grand View Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$146
Travelocity
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
Travelocity
Half Moon Motel & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
Priceline
Lake Winnipesaukee Motel(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
Agoda.com
The Naswa Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$152
Bay Top Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$104
US$206
Travelocity
Birch Knoll Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$119
The Margate Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$222
All reviewsshort walkmini fridge and coffee makerthe grillgetaway weekendnice pool areamuch nicerbike weekattending a concertbeach areamotelcottagepierporchpetpansfutonsummer
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The location was the best thing about the place. Sheets had hairs on them. Made it a point to have the maids come in and clean by putting the sigh on the door. Beds were made and that's it. Left the trash, didn't chance the sheets. The beds and decide is old and I won't stay there again. I will pay more for a better place. Staff was nice and it was quiet. Parking is great, but overall I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Njaned25
weirsbeachmotel, General Manager at Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Thank you for the review. Unlike most cottages in the area, we actually provide daily housekeeping in addition to many other extras. Our friendly and courteous staff makes up the beds when the room is occupied and only changes sheets every other day to be more environmentally friendly, unless stipulated by the guest. When a guest checks out ALL rooms are fully cleaned and all linens, etc. are replaced as is the universal norm. Towels are changed every day however. Hair might have been from the guest, but, we were not informed at the time so I can not be 100% sure (static cling from the dryers is possible but rare occurrence). Either way we apologize for the mishap. But make no mistake, we provide exceptional daily housekeeping in all our houses, cottages and the motel.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

These rooms are minutes away from the beach and boardwalk they are clean and well kept. maids come in daily friendly front desk staff what else could you ask for this was my 2nd year here and I will be booking again for next year

Room Tip: all rooms are pretty mych the same except which way the bed is facing
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Janice C
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I have been staying at this motel one weekend in September every year for the past two years (and will be again this year, 2013) and have yet to have any negative experiences. I have stayed in both a motel room and cottage. The rooms & cottages are very reasonably priced. I have always found my room/cottage clean and stocked. The staff has been friendly and greeted me warmly. Granted, I am there in September when the town is vacant, so it has always been quiet at night. I've enjoyed their pool (when it was warm enough outside). For the price, you're getting a good deal in my opinion. I am very much looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank TrotterUsa
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My sister and i stayed here when ee went to see the rascal flatts concert in gilford. The hotel is a 5 minute walk to weirs beach boardwalk. The beds are actually comfortable too! The person that checked us in was very nice and friendly. I would definately recommend this place to others and woupd definately stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank autumnsmama2013
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We had a great time. All was clean and good. Maid service was excellent. If you needed anything someone was there. Friendly staff. Will be back next year for races again.. We stayed in the Motel Rooms..

Room Tip: Motel rooms were very good...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family