“HORRIBLE”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Food was horrible, overcooked and poor quality. The service was OK, but she clearly didn't want to be working. We read the reviews and thought we would give it a shot since we are new owners in the area.
Waste of time and money. You would be better off going to McDonalds (and I don't go there now!!)
The building is run down, grimey looking. Salad was a few pieces of iceburg lettuce with a wrinkled grape tomatoe. The rolls were burned...like hockey pucks. My husbands steak was tough and well done even though he asked for medium. My lobster pie was OVERCOOKED and rubbery. We couldn't wait to leave...and I was hungry. So we ventured down the road and found an awesome Icecream place to FILL UP and it was CLEAN!!!
Don't waste you money.....find somewhere else to eat in Laconia!!!

1  Thank Denise L

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Friends treated us to the Prime Rib Buffet on Thursday evening. The place was bustling; the waitstaff was obviously busy but did a great job and I noticed the smiles, both the hosts and the customers! The food was delicious and I'd return often if I lived closer!!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Always packed so you know it's good, just drive by and you can smell the steaks cooking. My prime rib was simply perfection. Their crock of onion soup was the best I've had. Service was great. Menu offers many specials, apps, and sides. My only complaint would be that the salad that accompanied my meal had one lone grape tomato and one thin slice of cuke atop the iceberg lettuce, and a couple of red onion slices. I certainly look forward to going again.

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

We had a great time at the steakhouse. The food was very good and we had great service. Their French onion soop was the best I've ever had. The atmosphere was nice and unique too.

1  Thank Alex P
Reviewed 27 July 2013

This restaurant is christmas themed year round it was kind of cool, the staff was friendly and the food was good. They offer a kids menu which has some good options. The only downside is their dumpsters are in the front parking lot which smelled horrible while out in the lot.