Lakeview House & Cottages
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$206
The Margate Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$137
Bay Top Motel(Laconia)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshomemade muffinsthe main houseshared bathrecent updatesoffers a great viewmany yearsthe main living roomwonderful weekparking spotother guestsevery morninghappy placebed was comfortablehighly recommend this placeview of the lakenew hampshirepools
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2014

After spending over 10 summers (and Memorial Day Weekends and Columbus Day Weekends when it's possible) in Cottage 15, I am so looking forward to my time in The Weirs in a place I have come to know as my New Hampshire "home". In the 10+ years I have stayed here, I have seen families enjoy the atmosphere while realizing that it's a safe place for children. We all "look out for each other", knowing that there aren't many places left for "family vacations" left in a world where there are so many dangers. The Cozy Inn-Lakeview House and Cottages offers a safe, family-friendly environment for people who are searching for a location where they can offer their family fun, smiles, a welcome, comfortable place to spend "quality time". Kayaking, hiking, boating, swimming, relaxing...onsite...then there's mini-golfing, Polar Caves, the Mount Washington, Lake Winnipesaukee, nearby North Conway...The Castle in the Clouds...painting ceramics...and a wonderful place to just "be".
It doesn't get much better. When you call, tell Dyan the Cosgroves sent you. And enjoy your time in The Weirs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

we stayed In the simple bedroom with shared bath. Cozy,,,hahhaa and cute. Perfect for us. We were here in 2012 and we got it again 2014 very excited. friendly "house mates" clean bathrooms and showers. centrally located to festivities.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2014

If you are looking for a place that brings back childhood memories, than this is it. It’s a simpler life that I want to go back to where you can relax and unwind. That’s why we have been coming here for over 10 years. I love the charm….ok yes the floors might not be straight and sometimes things don’t work just as you want them to but the staff does the best they can to keep everything clean, neat and in working order. If you have a problem let them know. I had a firsthand experience where the last day of our stay I was getting ready to take a shower and there was no hot water. It was 6am and I gave Dyan a call and within minutes Joe was at the door to take care of the simple fix. This is the type of personal service you receive when you stay here. They know you by name and chat with you like they are part of your family….and they are! Weirs Beach is a busy place in the summer so yes you will find a lot of traffic and with that there might be a bit of noise. If that is not your cup of tea then obviously this is not the place for you to stay. You have to look at what they offer and what you want on your vacation. It’s up to you to make an educated choice if you want to stay here or not. We have never witnessed any drug activity here (as one other reviewer commented). We have stayed at cottages in both the Cozy Inn and the Lakeview House and we are usually here during the Nascar race weekend, which could be misconstrued as rowdy bunch of people but we have never had a problem. Everyone staying there is friendly and welcoming. The place has gone through some recent updates and improvements but remember these cottages were built a long time ago, so don’t expect gold plated fixtures and marble countertops because that is not the feel they are going for here. I want a place that has a quaint feeling and this is it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Love the Cozy Inn and Lakeview!....been staying there since 1975.... Dyan and Joe (the owners) are remarkable hosts! Dyan runs a "tight" ship to make sure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. She's always willing to help guests with ideas of "what to do?" when the kids are done with hours at the arcades or sunning at the beach. Joe is a certified ski instructor and makes himself available to any guests timetable to venture a day on lake learning to ski. If your fancy is to take a spin in a kayak..they have six! No other rental properties have them for guests. They will even take them to the water for you and pick them up..THAT'S SERVICE. Our favorite place was sitting on the porch anytime...just watching all the activity on the lake and tourism activity. Can't say anything but great things about the hosts Joe and Dyan and the historical accommodations that have been in my heart for many years!

Room Tip: "Our" favorite cottage is #4...great area to picnic outside...BBQ and enjoy the view of the lake.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have stayed at both the Cozy Inn and Lakeview in the past, in fact this is my go to place to stay at the Weirs. I make a yearly trip to visit friends and relatives in the area. Both spots are great. The rooms are charming and clean. The staff always welcomes me with smiles and respect. I have stayed in the cottages and rooms. The relaxing atmosphere and the interesting mix of people you meet are rewarding. I recommend this place to friends and family and everyone who stays here has nothing but praise for this place. The pool areas are nicely kept, water is clean and clear. The walk down to the lake and boardwalk is short. The owners, who I have come to know over the years are like family. Yes there are fancier and trendier places at the lake, but when I wanted to be treated like family, this is the place. I almost forgot the best feature of these inns is the views. Sitting on the porch of the Lakeview is amazing. Just relax, sip a cold one and enjoy the view and activity on the lake.

Room Tip: The Captain's Suite has the best view on the lake.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends