“Fun Afternoon with Old Arcade Games”
Review of Funspot

Funspot
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Weirs Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Game arcade offering a special room of working vintage 1970s and '80s games.
New York City, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Fun Afternoon with Old Arcade Games”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We had a good time playing some oldies but goodies. The little kids' area does have one really cool thing - these bumper cars just for little kids (my 2 and 4 year old girls operated them just fine) that they loved. It's worth an hour or two, for sure.

Clinton, Massachusetts
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Back in time at the arcades.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Billing itself as the world's largest arcade, there are 3 floors of fun for young and young at heart, They have original Pac Man, (my speed) and the latest in motion rides and arcade games. You can bowl some strings, older mini golf, and the favorite of my grandkids was the child size bumper cars,

Concord, New Hampshire
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great way to spend a rainy day!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We enjoyed a visit to Funspot on a rainy day at the beginning of the summer. It was very busy, but we were able to get a lane to go bowling right away. Bowling there is great because it does all of the figuring out for you. After bowling we turned in our Breathe NH coupon for extra tokens in the machines next to the bowling alley desk. The machines there give you extra tokens if you put in $20. Our child had a blast spending all of her tokens. We had enough tickets to get a treasure chest. She has been playing with it ever since. There is a great mix of old and new games. We usually head there at least once and year, and have a great time each time we go.

Visited July 2014
South Portland, Maine
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“The name says it all!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We capped off a great night after dinner at Harts Turkey farm and Ice cream at Kellerhaus with a few hours at Funspot. The wives found a quite spot to sit and enjoyed talking. the rest of us started on the third floor playing 1980's vintage classic pinball and video games. Most of them were working fine and in excellent state of repair. Some were turned off. Paragon, which I have some history with had a small problem with the upper right flipper being weak and slipping.

If you play pinball its hard to go through $20 worth of tokens. At the end of the night we just started pumping tokens in to machines that give out tickets. I think we had the most fun with the game where you throw balling into a "trash can".

Personally I played "Paragon" and "Black Knight" the most. I also played "pole position" and Pole Position II". My biggest mistake was not to explore the full extent of the place. I few more hours and more stamina and I could have done more!

"The name says it all"

Radcliff, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun Spot”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I use to go here all the time with my parents when I was little...I would go on the kiddie stuff of course...now that it's been years since I've been here, we decided to go back here...it was okay...it was very crowded...a lot of the games were out of order along with the "ticket eaters..lots of rude people too...had a weird smell in there too, and it wasn't all that clean...the bowling though I have to admit was a blast though!

Visited July 2014