“Mid week vacation!”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Weirs Beach
Londonderry, New Hampshire
“Mid week vacation!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed in M5,Sunday thru Thursday.The place was awesome.Small bath but extremely clean and new.I like having the larger living area and smaller bathroom myself.Took my Harley and car.Caught in rain,the owner hooked me up with a hose,spunge'rags and soap.We were there 2nd or 3rd week of July.Will definetly be back in the fall and trying to get back 3rd week of August.Hope they still have the the "stay 3 nights mid week and 4th nights free.The pictures are right on the mark.You couldn't get any closer to the water.Been going to the lakes region for 30yrs,definetly the best deal around.

Room Tip: Call the motor inn direct.Owners are very helpful and will work with you.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank John S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
San Jose
Reviewed 18 July 2012

This property is amazing! The cottages have everything you need, great views, social gathering spots, perfect location, boat rentals, play areas, free wifi, air conditioning and charming hosts! The property is close enough to Weirs Beach to get there in 5 minutes, but you don't have to deal with the traffic of staying in Weir's beach. The stores are just up the road. You are literally right on the lake! there is a a private dock for guests, swimming area, boat rentals, and cool gathering area like an outside bar with a big screen tv called "The Pit" and 3 nights were not enough! It was at the end of our trip or we would have extended out stay! There are loads of properties in this area, but many are in crowded touristy spots with some considerable negatives....none of which you will find here! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank FlynnsterSanJose
Pembroke, New Hampshire
Reviewed 9 July 2012

If you're looking for the Mariott, don't stay here. If you want impersonalized service, don't stay here. However, if you want a clean and comfortable place to stay, with character and ambience reminiscent of the days when families went on vacation to spend time and do things with each other then this is the place for you.
My wife and I have been staying here since the Schuster's first bought the place. The hospitality has been outstanding since our first stay. Since then we've seen a constant upgrade and improvement of the facilities, (in-room coffee was my favorite). Although the property has the feel of an old resort motel, the rooms and cabins have all been updated and remodeled with modern conveniences. Clean and comfortable are keynotes.
Other reviewers have commented on the atmosphere. It's amazing. Over the years my wife and I have made lasting friendships with couples from Cape Cod to New York and even up to Toronto all through spending time around the campfire at the Lazy E.
You won't find a better property or more accomodating hosts in the entire lakes region

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Kelli L
Salem, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 June 2012

My wife and I stayed there on Sunday night at the end of bike week. We chose the Lazy E based on the information supplied on their web site and I have to tell you everything was just as they said it would be. I can not ever remember staying any where else where the staff and the owners treated you like old friends and not guests. They bent over backwards for us from the moment we checked in. The place was pretty empty as all the bikers had left but we even found a newpaper on our doorstep when we got up on Monday morning. The atmosphere is great with out door bar, a fire pit area, and numerious gas grill on the grounds for guests to use. There were even toys available for the kids to play with if you are traveling with a family. Les and Linda have not left out one detail to make your stay as comfortable as they possibly can. It is my understanding the owners will even take you out on their boat if you happen to be around when they go for a ride. We sat around the camp fire Sunday evening with Les, Linda, and other guests and in no time we were all talking like we had been friends for years, No other property in the area we have stayed in compatable with this has ever offered as much as the Lazy E. As I said we got there on Sunday immediately at the conclusion of bike week and the cottage we were offered and the grounds were alreadyimmaculate and ready to go depite them being very busy andsold out the for the previous 9 days. I can not say enough good about the Lazy E alls I can say is the wife and I will can't wait to return there to stay longer and enjoy the fantastic atmoshphere. Sorry Jim but I think your review is way off base here. Keep up the great work Les, Linda and your entire staff and thanks for a great stay we never felt more comfortable at a place while staying away from home.

Room Tip: Just ask the staff what your requirments are and they will do their best to meet those needs.
3 Thank Dave C
Valencia, Spain
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Firstly I have to agree with Chrystne on her amazement at Jim J's comments about the Lazy E!
We recently Stayed at the Lazy E for Bike week, Having travelled from Europe for this event we were in need of a reasonable place to stay, what we found wasn't reasonable, it was FANTASTIC, The location is perfect, we were able to walk to the beach area and all the action. The accomodation was very clean and comfortable and the grounds are lovely, a hot tub in a woodland setting over looking the lake with beautiful sunsets.
There were B.B.Q's to use around every corner and a B.Y,O 'Tiki' bar area with a massive Telly set into an upturned boat to hang out and chat to other guests. The fire pit is a great place to end the evening with a nice glass of wine, and most evenings you are joined by the owners, Les & Linda Schuster.
And while I'm on the subject of the 'Lazy E people'....They were all so helpful, this was probably one of the busiest weeks of their year, yet they still remaind cheerful and chatty, always with a smile on their faces. So thanks to Linda, Les, Lindsay and Jessica for making our stay so good. We would whole heartedly recomend the 'Lazy E' to everyone who is looking for great place to stay.....One of the guests we were talking to put it very well, she said. "I didn't know heaven was this far north".

2 Thank JulieW63
Colonie, NY
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I'm not sure what Jim J is talking about because I couldn't disagree with him more!!!! Parking might not be the best, but one must work with the grounds they have. It's not the best parking, but it's workable. We stayed here for the first weekend of Bike Week. As far as the staff goes, I would say they went above and beyond to make the guests feel as welcome and at home as possbile. Lindsey (staff memeber) even offered to go to the store for us when we realized we forgot something. She was very informative and friendly. She would engage in conversations while we were all sitting by the fire at night....by the second night, we were all hanging out with the other people staying on the grounds. It was very homelike. I was overly impressed by the hospitality. The grounds were kept up very nice and the architechture was unique. The owner is very creative and I found myself complementing every little detail about the way it was set up. I could not let his abilities go without saying something. The bar area outside (bring your own and clean up after yourself) which was crafted by an old boat tipped upside down and hung up, next to that there is another boat tipped on its back end and a tv and stereo encased inside it (very cool). There are grills set up all over the grounds and everyone has access to use at their disposal. Canoes and paddleboats are available for guests to use. It's pretty much like having your own camp on the lake. There is nothing negative I can say about it. I found that it was centrally located and close to all places we wanted to go. Unlike other area hotels that stated to me when I was trying to reserve a room, this place is REALLY located on the lake. If your looking for a quaint little hideaway with a homelike feel, this is the place to go!!!!! As stated in the beginning Jim J couldn't be more wrong about the hospitality... I loved it so much, I'm going back next year and can't wait !!!!!!!

3 Thank Chrystne
East Greenbush, New York, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2012

From the moment we pulled in we were welcomed by a member of the staff, Lindsey. She welcomed us with a big smile, offered to carry our bags, offered to go to store for us, got the hot tub open, fires started, tiki torches lite....I could go on and on! Needless to say, WE LOVED HER! We went with another couple and it was our first time there. The rooms were perfect, AC, fireplace, microwave, fridge, blow dryers, coffee maker and we had our own deck with tables and chairs which was perffect to sit at in the morning having coffee and enjoying the views of the lake! There are cookers all over the grounds and not little ones, nice grills like we have aqt home. We did it all, sat in hot tub, cooked out, watched the Celtic game outside in the bar area. The T.V is mounted into a Canoe...very cool!! It was a beautiful few days in NH and I was very satisfied with the staff, grounds and their hospitality. The owners were very friendly and informative about places to see while we were there. They gave great directions and suggestions as to where the best eateries were located. From breakfast to dinner, we were always thankful to them for reccomending. We already made reservations for next year, but we added an extra day....never seems long enough!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Jeff and Tammy

#7 of 13 in Laconia
Half Moon Motel & Cottages
Half Moon Motel & Cottages
#1 of 5 in Weirs Beach

Been to Lazy E Motor Inn? Share your experiences!