“Fabulous getaway!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2013

We stayed for two nights and it was amazing! Room with a fireplace, watched the sun set in front of fire with New Hampshire mountain views........ate at the Inn was fabulous. Staff amazing, very clean Inn and friendly staff. Our new favorite place!

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Wow! We had no idea what to expect from this place. What we found were extremely nice people, incredible food and a very romantic ambience. This is the place you want to go when you have left your toddlers home with a sitter.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

The inn doesn't serve dinner every night so it is best to ask. We made dinner reservations weeks in advance and had a lovely evening.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Wonderful food. I would ask for recommendations from your wait staff. Everything I have tried was great!

Reviewed 7 October 2012

My husband and I had dinner here the other night. The atmosphere was a lovely inn dining room -candlelight and tablecloths. Service was very friendly and professional. We shared the crab cakes, which were full of crabmeat with a wonderful sauce . I had the rosemary-walnut crusted rack of lamb-generous portion and cooked to perfection! My husband had the filet migeon with was cooked to perfection- We shared the pecan tart -again wonderful.. I wish we could have stayed at the Inn but they were booked. We will return when in the area.