“Good Eats”

Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Whitefield
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Diner, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: NO RESERVATIONS~ FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED ~WE CAN SERVE PARTIES OF ANY SIZE.- MAXIMUM AT ONE TABLE IS TEN..IN THE SUMMER OUR PATIO IS ALSO OPEN WITH LARGE PICNIC TABLES *Classic American Diner food ! Good Home cooking** Fresh Seafood **Fresh Roasted Meats*** Fresh homemade pies*** Our Menu has a large variety of . Burgers.. Sandwiches ..Subs... Dinners, Daily Specials & A Kids Menu.. Reasonable Prices .
Elkin, North Carolina
“Good Eats”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I ate Grandma's Mac and Cheese. It had a crusty top with ham mixed in with the cheese sauce. I would highly recommend it.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Newell H
lstreeter, Owner at Grandma's Kitchen, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you , This is new on our menu. It's nice to get some positive feed back

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I love this place the food and the atmosphere is awesome. They make everything fresh you can tell by the first bit,no I take that back by the smell alone. I have been here for breakfast and for lunch both are as my title says amazing. I go up to the White Mountains once a year and won't leave until I have had some Grandma's Kitchen. I am very sad to see the poor reviews ands couldn't disagree more they have some of the most friendly servers and they have some of the best food you will every taste. Don't even get me started on the homemade desserts they are better than anything god himself could create. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rbarrera911
lstreeter, Owner at Grandma's Kitchen, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for the great review! I'm glad you like our food & the service. Our staff is friendly and attentive. They all work very hard. I couldn't ask for a better crew. I'm sure your next experience will be just as pleasant.
Concord, New Hampshire
“Good food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is one of my mother's favorite places. I dined there with her this weekend. It is a clean simple family restaurant. She had the bacon cheeseburger and i had a Ruben. The staff is friendly and attentive. I can see why she goes there frequently. I would go back again.

• Visited May 2014
lstreeter, Owner at Grandma's Kitchen, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank You for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with your mother at our establishment. Thank you both for your continued patronage.
Manalapan
“Consistently great breakfast”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We recently had two breakfasts on two consecutive days. As in the past, the food is great. When they get crowded be prepared to wait.

lstreeter, Owner at Grandma's Kitchen, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your comliments & continued patronage are appreciated.
Portsmouth, NH
“good for early birds”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is a basic roadside restaurant, with good food, nothing fancy. If you like getting out early and want to stay on a budget, this is the place to go. My companion and I each had 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon and 2 pancakes for $4.95 ea. The specials are good from 7 to 9 AM. It was delicious!!

Visited May 2014
lstreeter, Owner at Grandma's Kitchen, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
I'm glad you liked your breakfast. If your looking for a great deal the early bird is the way to go. You can get breakfast anytime at our place. Please stop in again next time your in the area