“Now hiring???”

Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Whitefield
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Diner, American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: NO RESERVATIONS~ FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED ~WE CAN SERVE PARTIES OF ANY SIZE.- MAXIMUM AT ONE TABLE IS TEN..IN THE SUMMER OUR PATIO IS ALSO OPEN WITH LARGE PICNIC TABLES *Classic American Diner food ! Good Home cooking** Fresh Seafood **Fresh Roasted Meats*** Fresh homemade pies*** Our Menu has a large variety of . Burgers.. Sandwiches ..Subs... Dinners, Daily Specials & A Kids Menu.. Reasonable Prices .
Littleton
“Now hiring???”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Late morning visit on July 4th. No bus boy so sat at table with dirty dishes for 30 min. Waitress was great, she hustled. She could have used some help though. I have been here before plenty of times. The food was great as always, but the coffee wasn't.

1 Thank frogger750
lstreeter, Owner at Grandma's Kitchen, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
I am very sorry about your experience on July 4'th. We did have a bus person scheduled that called in sick. We were twice as busy as any other Friday, We were most definitely short handed due to circumstances beyond our control. I am surprised about the coffee . It's Green Mountain whole bean 100 % Columbian. We grind it here & never hold it on a burner more then 2 hours. We usually get a lot of compliments on it. Please try us again.

Peabody, Massachusetts
“inexpensive breakfast and dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

very inexpensive good food. rustic atmosphere. this is where the locals go to eat. nothing fancy. delicious home made pies.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank RWG1011
lstreeter, Owner at Grandma's Kitchen, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed our restaurant. We do have a lot of loyal repeat customers, both local & travelers. We try to keep our prices reasonable. Thank you for noticing our homemade pies. Our food & desserts are all homemade. Just like you would expect at Grandma's. Thank you for the good review
Boston, Massachusetts
“Love it here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is the best restaurant in the area. It doesn't look like much but the food is consistently delicious. It's home cooked meals so you feel like you are in your grandma's kitchen. We ate every meal here as there are limited options in the area. The homemade muffins are delish!! We loved the service and the food.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank klondrick
lstreeter, Owner at Grandma's Kitchen, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
We appreciate your feed back. We try to make everyone feel at home. Thank you for giving us a such a good review.
Elkin, North Carolina
“Good Eats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I ate Grandma's Mac and Cheese. It had a crusty top with ham mixed in with the cheese sauce. I would highly recommend it.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Newell H
lstreeter, Owner at Grandma's Kitchen, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you , This is new on our menu. It's nice to get some positive feed back
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I love this place the food and the atmosphere is awesome. They make everything fresh you can tell by the first bit,no I take that back by the smell alone. I have been here for breakfast and for lunch both are as my title says amazing. I go up to the White Mountains once a year and won't leave until I have had some Grandma's Kitchen. I am very sad to see the poor reviews ands couldn't disagree more they have some of the most friendly servers and they have some of the best food you will every taste. Don't even get me started on the homemade desserts they are better than anything god himself could create. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rbarrera911
lstreeter, Owner at Grandma's Kitchen, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for the great review! I'm glad you like our food & the service. Our staff is friendly and attentive. They all work very hard. I couldn't ask for a better crew. I'm sure your next experience will be just as pleasant.