“Barron Brook inn staff made me feel like I was the only one that mattered!”
Review of Barron Brook Inn

Barron Brook Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Whitefield B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 27 October 2009

My sister & I chose to stay at the Barron Brook Inn on our trip to Whitefield, NH. while attending the Ghost Hunter's Halloween Party. The Inn was completely booked that weekend but that didn't stop the owners Jason & Beth along with their wonderful staff from making my sister & I feel like we were the only ones there. They were quick & very pleasant when it came to checking us in. Unlike some hotels that take forever to check you in, hand you your room key then send you on your way to find your own room. Jason & Beth were not like that. They not only offered to get our stuff from our car but they brought us to our room. They even had Halloween cupcakes for their guest. I loved staying there & I assure you ...... I WILL stay there again! The rooms a nice & cozy not to mention extremely clean ( which I don't always find in some major hotels). When I got home I told my husband how much I loved staying at the Barron Brook Inn & he wants to go up there for a nice quiet getaway this spring. If you like calming getaways then The Barron Brook Inn is the place to go. It's like staying with Family, the ones you like!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2009

Reviewed 26 October 2009

Our room was clean and cozy. The staff made sure we had everything we needed and arranged transportation to and from the event we attended. They were very knowlegeable of the area's food, activities,and entertainment .

Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2009

This inn is spotless as far as cleanliness goes, however, while the owner's son was mowing the lawn, he triggered a bunch of ladybugs that were let loose by the state gov, and the bugs were flying IN OUR ROOM!. Beth was quick to vaccume the ones she could see, problem is, I was still killing them late into the night, NOT good. Beth and Jason seem nice enough. If you want a good place to eat, I suggest driving to Littleton. Whitefield has basically nothing to draw interest. Beth told me that they were planning to close the inn starting in November, for the winter. if you desire a quiet night, you better hope you're the only guest, as thier rooms are filled with noie from the hallsways. Rooms were nicely decorated, but no phones. Breakfast was average .

Reviewed 20 October 2009

Stayed almost a week with Beth and Jason, owners of Barron Brook Inn. It was very pleasant, they do all they can to make your stay enjoyable. Beth adds little touches like snacks in the evenings, or something other than usual morning fare to her take on a continental breakfast. LInda the housekeeper was lovely, we enjoyed her helpful spirit and was prompt to fill what ever we asked for. The location is perfect for bouncing either to Vermont or Canada or Maine, which we did all three! Keeping Barron Brook as our home base. Many covered bridges in the area, lakes abound, friendly folks high in those mountains!! Small quaint towns and such gorgeous views.
We would use it again. The room was comfortable, but the only mildly negative is that you hear most of what goes on around you in other rooms, but it wasnt bad enough to keep us from returning. We enjoyed it immensely. Everything was clean, and everyone was friendly. Beth even gave one guest her camera to use when the lady lost hers!! Then gave her the memory card to take!! How is that for special hospitality? Splendid!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2009

My husband and I went to New Hampshire for the fall foliage. We stayed at Barron Brook Inn Oct 5-7th. The room was emmaculate and you won't believe the towels, huge and soft. It's located in a very serene place and close to everything. Beth and Jason are terrific hosts. We were treated like family.

Reviewed 14 October 2009

My Sister and i wanted to go leaf peeking up NH she found this inn on the internet so we went to stay. this place was so comfortable and jason and beth were more like family than inn keepers:) thay gave us personalize care and even the other guest were like family we all sat in the loby and had breakfest we all had a BALL .the rooms are so comfy
and cozy . and very claen it truley was a home away from and we will be back next fall:)

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2009

My boyfriend and I wanted to plan a small trip to the White Mountains for Columbus Day Weekend. We found the Barron Brook Inn online and decided to give it a shot. Though it was a little further than where we were headed, it only required a 2 night stay and was very affordable compared to the other hotels near by. The innkeepers were more than friendly and prepared breakfast in the morning. The rooms were clean and the King bed help after a long day of hiking. The Inn is right of route 3 and about 20 mins to the mountains. It took us about 30 mins to outlets and downtown north conway. Since we saved a few bucks at the hotel, we decided to spurge a bit and heading over to Mt. Washington Hotel for some R&R. ps the spa is brand new and features an outdoor jacuzzi.

I would highly recommend the Barron Brook Inn, 4 seasons getaway.

-matt & shauna

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Whitefield
Coos Motor inn
Coos Motor inn
#1 of 3 in Lancaster
Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa
The Lion and the Rose Bed and Breakfast

Been to Barron Brook Inn? Share your experiences!