“The real deal!”

Cuisines: American
Windham, New Hampshire
“The real deal!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Can't say enough good things about this place! We come as often as we can, usually after walking, skiing or biking the Windham section of the rail trail. Great food, family friendly service and very laid back. it's where our kids and their friends all ask to go when they come home from college. It's very reasonably priced too. Oh and everything is made from scratch, at least it tastes that way!!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank woodees

Auburn, NH
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

When I walked inside, I wasn't expecting much. It's a tiny place, and certainly eclectic. I was VERY pleasantly surprised. The food was very inexpensive, and very good. The specials are creative. Service was quick and friendly. I'd definitely go back. Seemed very popular with those biking the rail trail.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank wildcatsfan86
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I've been here several times, both for breakfast and lunch, as well as a few trips for ice cream with the kids. The location right off of the rail trail is perfect to grab a treat or a snack after a bike ride. Most recently, I had lunch here with a friend. I had the Thanksgiving turkey sandwich, it was delicious. The ciabatta bread was soft and warm. I also bought a quart of Roasted Chicken Orzo soup to go for $8. It was also delicious. It appears as though most of their food is home made, and everything we have tried there has been very good. They have a few outdoor tables when the weather is nice, and a small seating area indoors among lots of country decor. I arrived early for lunch (11:30) and it was relatively quiet, but I was amazed at the number of people who came through over the next hour to either take out or eat there. Evidently this hidden gem is not so hidden anymore!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Echo S
Hudson, New Hampshire
“A Cute Place”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

We've had coffee and pastry here and enjoyed ourselves, especially when we were able to browse in their small shop too. A creative use of space and a nice stop on the way north.

2 Thank Nancy N
NH
“Great coffee and service, muffin not-so-great”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I love the junction and their lunch and dinner food is great, however, I went for breakfast today. I had a coffee and a blueberry muffin. They have a great dining area with lots of
space and nice atmosphere. The coffee was an excellent french roast and it's a bottomless cup if you dine-in. My blueberry muffin was not to my taste, it was incredibly oily, sweet and not many berries and not very fresh. I would recommend a new muffin recipie or supplier. Everything else about the junction is great, including the ice cream.

• Visited March 2012