“Lunch on a Friday”

Jo Green's Garden Cafe
Ranked #24 of 41 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My husband and I came here for lunch. I had the Portabella Panini, which I thought was very good. (Marinated mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes and melted feta cheese). My husband had a half chicken salad sandwich and soup. He did not like his meal because he does not like a sweet chicken salad and the soup was a chunky vegetable soup. (I happened to taste it and liked it very much.) The view as mentioned before is nice, and the waitress, though slower than we'd like, was very apologetic. Good salad bar and gluten-free options. I would go again.

There are newer reviews for Jo Green's Garden Cafe

Reviewed 25 September 2013

just wanted a snack but the shared mexican pizza was lovely and more than enough for two. View over the lake was great and locals very friendly.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

What a nice setting over looking Wolfeboro bay and docks. Great menu for Gluten free people and other allergies. Food was very good served fast by a friendly waitress. The owner Chris stop by the table twice to check on how we doing. Wife had a burger that was outstanding cooked as she requested. Menu has alot to ffer. Have eaten here several times and never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Our group of 9 went here for dinner. Though it was a nice setting on the water, the food just wasn't good. My husband had to send his chicken back 2 times because it wasn't cooked in the center. My daughter ordered her steak medium well, but it came out medium rare, so that had to be sent back. The fish didn't taste good. The waitress was a little too casual, to the point of it being rude/uncomfortable. Overall, nobody was really happy with their experience there.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have eaten here at least once in each of my trips to the area in the past five years. I come back for the view and cold brew - not for the food. The food in the dining room is OK, but there is nothing that I've seen that could be called special. Maybe management should read these reviews and decide to prepare one thing well - pick something (anything!) - and this would greatly improve the experience.
Beer selections are not vast, but the beers that they have chosen are pretty good ones.
Wait staff is woefully untrained, but try hard.
I think that if I owned/ran this place, it would make a ton more money.