“The Best in Town!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wolfeboro
1810 House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Wolfeboro B&B and Inns
Rumson, New Jersey
“The Best in Town!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We've been coming up to Wolfeboro several times each year for almost 4 years now and I was so happy the 1810 House had reopened. I was warmly welcomed by the new owners after a long drive up to visit my son and thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality offered. The rooms are tastefully decorated, generously sized (including the bathrooms), and very clean. The breakfasts were delicious. I couldn't have beem more comfortable. The location for me was ideal as it's just minutes by car into town. The inn is also right across the street from several beautiful walking trails and a public beach. It was my most relaxing stay in Wolfeboro to date. I highly recommend the inn and can't wait to return.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Wallace O, Owner at 1810 House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thanks Peter for your kind review.
We hope that we will see you soon and that your visits will continue for years to come. As you noted, having both the Cotton Valley Trail which takes you through both quite forested and lake access is a great asset for all who enjoy the lakes region.
Again, Many thanks and safe travels.
Wally & Connie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My wife and I have been traveling thru New England staying at B & B's for years. We have had many different experiences. The 1810 House definitely tops our list. We look for quaint, clean, interesting places to stay. We stayed in the Crescent Lake Room, meticulously clean, spacious and the bed was huge, so comfortable we didn't want to get up. The made to order breakfast was outstanding, coffee, tea, cinnamon buns, cookies, treats anytime was nice to have available. Connie and Wally are very nice hosts, with a wealth of knowledge about their historic home and the area. Our needs were well attended to when desired, our personal space was given when we wished as that too is something we look for. By far, the best B&B we stayed in while visiting the Lakes Region, we will definitely return the next time in the area, thanks Connie and Wally for the "Memorable Experience"!

Room Tip: All three are very nice rooms, better than the photos, you can't go wrong on either of them.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thanks Steve for your kind words. Both Connie and I enjoyed your visit and hope to see you both return for another visit soon. Thanks also for noting that we were sensitive to your need for privacy. One of the things other guests have said is the way the B&B's floor plan lets them feel like they have run of the B&B as their own privet space.
Looking forward to your return,
Illinois
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The 1810 House is the best B&B my husband and I ever visited. The house is charming, and guests are allowed to explore several rooms. Our suite was lovely, immaculately clean, with a bed was so comfy we ordered a similar mattress for our own home. Food? Delicious. You’re given your choice of breakfast fare served when you want to eat. It’s hard to decide if the fresh eggs and crisp bacon or the light-as-air pancakes and fresh fruit were our favorites. (As a coffeeholic, I relished the available hot cup any time of day or night.) Best of all, hosts Wally and Connie are such enjoyable, helpful people you wish you could be friends all year long. --S&S Hines

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Wallace O, Owner at 1810 House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thanks Susan for your praise. Both Connie and I truly enjoyed your stay with us and feel that if there were fewer miles separating us we could very well be “friends all year long”.
We look forward to the next time your travels bring you to the Lakes Region of New Hampshire and in particular Wolfeboro for another stay.
All our Best,
Dover, New Hampshire
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I had a wonderful experience at the 1810 house - perhaps one of the best B&Bs my boyfriend and I have ever stayed at. The Winnipesauke room was incredibly spacious and meticulously clean. It was exactly as it appeared in the photos on their site (if not even better in real life!). The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in to the point where now I actually want to invest in the mattress (Novaform from Costco) they had on the bed!

The breakfast was delicious and they had fresh cookies and cold drinks out for us when we arrived. The owners Wally and Connie were super nice, friendly, and made us feel very comfortable. I can't say enough good things about their hospitality and accommodations!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Kelly,
Thanks so much for your review. Both Connie and I really enjoyed your visit and look forward to your return "get away" when your Captain is on leave!
All our Best
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 14 September 2013

The owners relatively recently opened this B & B--and have done a truly wonderful job. I would highly recommend the 1810 House to anyone; it is much/much better than two other larger lodging places (which had been recommended, but disappointed) in Wolfeboro. Clean, great breakfasts, great host and hostess, very comfortable, to mention just a few top qualities. And--Wally can give you better local/long distance directions than AAA. I mean that! Many thanks for a restful/most enjoyable stay, and best of luck on this venture, which deserves every success.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank DRseptember2013
Wallace O, Owner at 1810 House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thanks so much Dave for your most glowing review. We both enjoyed your visit and look forward to your return. Please do not hesitate to contact us where ever you are for directions back! We will do our best to fill all your needs … dietary and directional and what ever others which may arise!
All our Best,
Fall River, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We spent one night at this bed and breakfast and were very impressed. The rooms are large, well furnished and very clean. The photos on their website are accurate - you will not be disappointed. We were very comfortable and breakfast the next morning was a real treat. My husband had blueberry pancakes with bacon, I had french toast and both were delicious. We look forward to returning to Wolfeboro for a longer stay and will definetely stay at the 1810 House when we do.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thanks so much for your comments. We also look forward to your return and hope that the event which cut your last visit short was, when diagnosed was a non event. We look forward to your return for a longer stay and will do our best to make your next visit as delicious and satisfying as your last.
All our best,
Richmond,VA
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I truly enjoyed staying at this B&B last week. Our hosts, Wally and Connie, really made me feel at home. The house is newly renovated, clean and well appointed. Wally is an expert on the subject of history and antiques and I truly enjoyed talking to him. The breakfast they provided was satisfying as well. This place is a great deal for the money if you are staying in Wolfeboro.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are lovely.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Wallace O, Owner at 1810 House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Thanks so much Kim for your glowing review. Both Connie and I enjoyed your visit and hope you made your flight without any Maalox moments. We look forward to having the opportunity to be your home-away-from-home if your travels bring you back to the lakes region. Also, we look forward to seeing how well you did as an IT tutor!
All our best,
Wally & Connie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wolfeboro
The Wolfeboro Inn
#1 of 2 in Chocorua
Ballard House Inn
Ballard House Inn
#1 of 6 in Meredith

Been to 1810 House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!