“Relatively good Restaurant for Wolfeboro, NH area”
Review of The Restaurant - CLOSED

The Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Relatively decent menu for Wolfeboro area. Unfortunately, the food is not great. Avoid the veggie burger. Huge (looks like a hockey puck) on a small bun. Inedible. Fries were good. Fish and chips is not bad. Salads are ok. Not huge. We tend to sit outside - nice atmosphere. We've eaten here several times. We vacation every year in Wolfeboro area. Service is very good. Loved Tizzie. Great personality - sharp - really knows what she's doing. Problem with Wolfeboro area is that most of the restaurants are only mediocre and prices are relatively high for what you get.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is one of the coolest restaurants in the area. Great menu options and the best burger options. The Elvis burger was a hit at our table. The S'mores patter for dessert is a treat not to be missed. Great date night with a bottle of wine, or a friends evening out. Be sure to order the vegetable rangoons to start.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I really wanted to like this place after reading some of the reviews, but the veggie burger I ordered was the worst I've ever had. It was a glutinous half cooked mess that didn't even fit in the bun. The restaurant has cute decor, but all of the food we had (shrimp cocktail, swordfish special) was mediocre. And I asked what they had on tap and somehow ended up with a large shot glass of shandy. Perhaps some of the other food was better, but if you go do not order the veggie burger.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I took my elderly parents here last Saturday for a quick dinner. We were late coming into town - maybe a bit after 9pm, but the restaurant was pretty busy so we assumed we could get a bite to eat. The young hostess told us the kitchen was closed and we couldn't eat, and she wasn't apologetic while doing so. I considered protesting but didn't want to cause a scene in front of my mother. As I resigned myself to leaving, a lady came over and told the hostess that orders were still going into the kitchen, and to let us eat. We were seated, ordered, and the lady later came over to make sure our food was good and we were happy. I asked her name, and if she was the manager, she said she was Debbie and she was just the bartender. I thanked her for being more than "just the bartender" and making sure my parents had dinner. When I told her that was a nice thing to do, she replied that it was the right thing to do - she had seen me there before and appreciated my business. Alex was our server and she was quite lovely and took good care of my parents as well.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Here today, gone tomorrow! The Restaurant is flunking in all categories these days due to loss of key staff members. Avoid it until it gets its act together, hopefully soon!