“Always our local "go-to" choice!”

Bayside Grill and Tavern
Ranked #29 of 42 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Good food, good people, terrific service, and the best ribs and pizza in the entire Lakes Region!! Pub & TVs year-round; more formal dining room for occasions; scenic porch outside seating, weather permitting. I love this place!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I should have remembered and adhered to my rule of thumb: if a restaurant has seemingly run of the mill cheap pub food and apps, DONT order entrees.
I went here with my significant other and family. It was fairly slow, because it was a Wednesday. Our aged waitress was fairly curmudgeonly and curt. Like making small talk or taking orders was such a chore. Oh well, I'll let it slide, everyone has their off days. I ordered the seafood casserole and I was not impressed. it wasn't what one would picture as casserole. It was about 3 pieces of shrimp, 4 pieces of scallops, baked on top of a piece of frozen haddock with no filler. It was like it was precooked, then thrown in the oven for a few minutes. It wasn't good. And once I saw what I got, I was immediately annoyed that it was the most expensive thing on the menu since the portion was so small. (Note: the waitress did say it was an amazing dish... I should've known.)
I was unimpressed. If you're in this area, try to go to another restaurant.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We've been in here about a dozen times, service is always good, food is good, people are nice and they have a nice location and decent bar. Plenty of parking. No surprises when you visit Bayside. Pizza is probably the best in town.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Great food for the price and wonderful service. Outdoor seating on the water so you can enjoy the view. Very relaxed atmosphere and you feel welcomed the minute you walk in.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Great little seafood restaurant on the back bay! Great view, great seafood! Nice experience, great service, clean and comfortable.