“Skip it”
Review of Strawberry Patch - CLOSED

Strawberry Patch
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Not impressed. Didn't get my eggs cooked as requested and the food is bland. One servier needs to retire, very slow and a little behind when it comes to service.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Ate there yesterday with my family plus a guest. Have frequented this place for many years in the summer. We weren't surprised to have to wait 30 minutes to be seated. There were four groups ahead of us and this is not a huge place. But to wait an hour after being seated to be served is completely unacceptable. Worse, a family of four seated next to us fifteen minutes after us was served long before we were. The kitchen was simply a train wreck. When our food arrived, the chocolate chip pancakes that usually cover the plate were a scrawny 3-4 inches in diameter. My eggs on hash with cheese sauce was disgusting. The "cheese sauce" was the color and consistency of brown mustard and had been smeared, not poured on the eggs. We complained to the waitress about the long wait and poor quality/quantity of the food and asked that we get some discount on the meal. We could hear the waitress explain our complaint to the cook/owner and were blown away by the response. "We're busy. If they don't like the food they don't have to eat here". And then the best line, "they must be Democrats". Really? I had no idea Republicans like bad service and worse food. I note that Mitt Romney, with a second home in the area didn't stop there on the 4th. I guess he already knows it's a poor choice for breakfast. Just ask the owner.

Reviewed 25 January 2012

Small restaurant and enjoyable for our visiting friends. Various ways to serve strawberries for breakfast.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

Cute and quaint. This little resturant offers a basic breakfast at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 20 September 2011

Spouse and I stopped in on the last day of our vacation for breakfast. Parking is not a problem as the SP has their own small lot. We were there on a Tuesday morning around 10:00 a.m. and had our choice of seats. The restaurant is small and the decor is truly adorable - strawberries everywhere! Service was prompt and our breakfast was quick and served hot. Spouse had the Wolfeboro Benedict and said it was amazing - a quick taste test and I'd agree! My eggs and sides were fresh and delish! Would stop by again - no question about it!

2  Thank stormitraveler