“Great time!”

The Cider Press Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 39 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Price range: US$18 - US$34
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 35 YEARS SERVING Wolfeboro and surrounding community. Nothing makes us happier than providing fresh salads, seafood, hand cut steaks and chops with a smile. Our doors have been open for 35 years. This year,same a the last two we are seasonal operation serving dinner May 1st through October 31st. We cater to a variety of tastes and budgets on and off premise. Look forward to seeing you.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Great food, great service, a homey atmosphere... Really enjoyed! I like that you get a fresh baked loaf of bread, fresh garden salad, great homemade white balsamic vinegar être ! Cheese nd crackers to start your dinner. They only had one Chardonnay ... Wine selection not so good. I will return before they close for the season.

• Visited September 2013

“Old Faithful”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

The Cider Press has been our favorite Wolfeboro restaurant for many years. I think most of the diners are locals. The menu seldom changes but there are black board specials. June's favorite is Tempura Shrimp and my favorite is a toss up between the sea food pie and steak bearnaise a great rump steak, which you can not find in many restaurants. We find the staff to be very pleasant and treats you as family.Their desserts are homemade and I die for the crepe sundae. Our only complaint is that the Cider Press is only open from May to October. I would recommend a reservation as I have seen those without reservations turned away.

• Visited July 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Worse Meal”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My husband and I just returned home from dinner at the Cider Press. It was my husband birthday so we thought we would go out a bit fancier then usual. This was the worse service and it was very expensive for what we got. The waitress was the owner which was really weird to us. We have never seen this before. She was very abrupt, not friendly and not helpful. They will not do anything different then what the menu says. They had bake stuff haddock with cream sauce. I asked if I could just have baked haddock and she said no they were premade. I asked what the vegetable of the day was and she said corn on the cob and they had nothing else. Why would a restaurant have a starch for vegetable. I finally got a salad with grill chicken on it. Sit down the price for this salad was $17.95 I almost fainted. My husband had a ribeye 12 ounce and paid 21.95 which was fine. Then we got the bill and she charged us for two cups of hot water. She said because I had one very small slice of lemon and my husband asked for a little cream. We always bring our own teabags because I have to have a special tea with my meals. This was the most unfriendly, unhelpful, no personality restaurant we have every been to in all our travels both in the US and Europe. WE WILL NEVER RETURN.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank dikrepe22
NH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Comfortable place, reasonable prices, and pleasant staff!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Locals eat here and keep going back! They have occasional wine tasting dinners. The May event was excellent! Wines and foods paired nicely. The salad was fantastic! This restaurant is a good place to enjoy a meal with family and friends.

• Visited May 2013
“Food is great”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Excellent service from Denise and Bobby who have been a part of the landscape for years and do a great job.

Visited August 2012