“Quick Service”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I have been to this resturant a couple of years ago, and found out that it has changed owners. But don't worry the food is still great and the service is just as good. I did think that the prices were a little to high but that is mostly due to them having to make up for the winters.

1  Thank bob m

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Charming breakfast spot in downtown Wolfboro...very good food and efficient service. They specialize in variations of eggs benedict and the two we tried were both quite good.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Our Motel owner told us about this place and said that it was great for breakfast and lunch - we stopped in and had a good lunch at a very reasonable price. Good food!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This was my second time eating at the Wolfeboro Diner, have been told by many family members that this is the place to go. The food was great, I got French toast and my husband got eggs benedict. My husband said his eggs benedict was alright, hes definitely had better and my French toast was perfect. However my server, Sara (cant forget her name, don't think I ever will) was absolutely absurd. I have never been to a restaurant/diner and been talked down to and disrespected. She was short with us, she got irritated when my husband asked a question about the benedicts, she was down right rude. I also heard her and a co worker (older woman) talking about how they cant wait for it to "die down" because they are sick of finicky customers. I'm sorry but I wont be back because of that woman. Again, food was GREAT.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We have only eaten breakfast here, but have returned many times for the "old time good food." My favorite is the corned beef hash with poached eggs. The coffee is wonderful. No frills here, just good food.