“Great Lunch in Wolfeboro”
Review of Seven Suns

Seven Suns
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Wolfeboro
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We returned to Seven Suns with 5 additional family members for lunch and everyone enjoyed their delicious crepe sandwiches! Such a nice diversion from the traditional lunch- from the Kingswood -BBQ chicken with caramelized onions, my custom egg white,spinach and feta crepe, to the Abeneki with Roasted Turkey, avocado bacon etc...everyone finds something delicious! We love the fresh local side salads too-such a nice touch!!!
The Sandwich Creamery ice cream and custom Italian sodas are an added treat along with the amazing desert Crepes!
Even GF Crepes for our crepe loving daughter who was recently diagnosed with celiac disease!!! They are so thoughtful about taking good care!
You must try this gem of a spot with
great food and wonderful service!!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

My friend and I were staying in Wolfboro for a wedding and had time for brunch here. We had to wait about 30 minutes to get our savory crepes but it was worth the wait on this busy Saturday morning. My friend has celiac disease and greatly appreciated the delicious gluten-free crepes. The staff member was also honest with us stating they aren't certified but customers with gluten allergy come to dine there frequently. The atmosphere added to the place's charm. It seemed family-friendly too. It's a restaurant where you clear your own dishes. My friend ordered the Monte Cristo crepe and I had the Abernaki crepe. They were both divine!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

After I threw out the coffee I got from another cafe in town, I gave this place a try. Much better! Great coffee and an egg on English muffin for breakfast. Extensive crepe menu here too. Indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Crepe's, salads and good coffee! A great combo! And outdoor seating in a charming spot, just across from the flower-bedecked historic train station, right in the middle of Wolfeboro.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

You must visit this gem if you are in Wolfeboro. The crepes are delicious and the coffee is the best. The highlight of my vacation was my salted caramel crepe. It was amazing.