“Great pizza ...would definitely go again”

Nolan's Brick Oven Bistro
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Had a nice salad and pizza. Service was great and friendly. Noticed customers who have come back a few times. Definitely would return.

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

We went there during the afternoon for lunch. The waiter was extremely rude and condescending. We waited almost 30 mins and still didn't have drinks, ending up leaving. Went there one other time several months prior food was decent. They need serious work with their service.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We decided to give this relatively new venue a try and were very pleasantly surprised. Though the atmosphere is somewhere between neighborhood bar and classy bistro...not sure which they are trying to be...the food and friendly service was a very pleasant surprise. I had veal frances that was wonderful, tender veal with tasty lemon sauce accompanied by perfectly cooked pasta. My wife was also very happy with her meal. I had a dinner caesar salad that tasted more authentic than I would've expected as most restaurants at the moderate price level serve caesars using bottled dressing. Overall, it was a very enjoyable dinner and we will go again next time in Wolfboro.

1  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We had dinner at Nolan's Brick Oven Bistro and it was very good. The atmosphere is great and very fun. The décor is peasant and welcoming. The service was great and the place was packed the evening we were there. Tizzy (?) our waitress was very personable and worked like crazy. They have a nice bar with a tv and several craft beers on tap. The main draw I would say is their delicious brick oven pizzas. We had several at our table and they were all very good. The crust was delicious and the toppings fresh. The Shrimp Scampi was very good and the portion generous. The Fettuccine Alfredo was also very good with delicious sauce. If I had to pick one item I liked least it would be the South of the Border Pizza it just had to much lettuce on it and not enough flavor in the meat. Overall we had a fantastic dinner there and would highly recommend Nolan's if you are ever in Wolfeboro.