“Good”

Nolan's Brick Oven Bistro
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Went here for lunch had a fabulous pizza,went another time for dinner pizza was average and very burnt .Didnt complain because staff is great and over a comfortable place.

1  Thank vivart

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Very good Italian. It can get busy and can be hard to get a seat. I had a reservation but was told they did not know when I could get a seat. After 15 minutes they still did not know so we left and went to the Wolfeboro Inn up the street. The food looked great with good prices. I went back on a less busy night and got seated right away, everything was outstanding.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Had a nice salad and pizza. Service was great and friendly. Noticed customers who have come back a few times. Definitely would return.

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

We went there during the afternoon for lunch. The waiter was extremely rude and condescending. We waited almost 30 mins and still didn't have drinks, ending up leaving. Went there one other time several months prior food was decent. They need serious work with their service.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We decided to give this relatively new venue a try and were very pleasantly surprised. Though the atmosphere is somewhere between neighborhood bar and classy bistro...not sure which they are trying to be...the food and friendly service was a very pleasant surprise. I had veal frances that was wonderful, tender veal with tasty lemon sauce accompanied by perfectly cooked pasta. My wife was also very happy with her meal. I had a dinner caesar salad that tasted more authentic than I would've expected as most restaurants at the moderate price level serve caesars using bottled dressing. Overall, it was a very enjoyable dinner and we will go again next time in Wolfboro.

1  Thank Thomas M