“Great Service”
Review of Yum Yum Shop - CLOSED

Yum Yum Shop
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I have a family member with an allergy and when I went in they were more than willing to look at all of the recipies that I was interested in. Very impressed with the service as well as the baked goods.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We purchased a box of pastries and between 5 children and 5 adults they went uneaten. This never happens in this pastry-loving family. I searched the box several times, nibbling everything and it was all dry and unimpressive. Would never want pastries from here again.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The bakery went above & beyond to bake a birthday cake. I called a week ahead of our vacation and ordered a white cake. I was told they don't make white cake. HOWEVER, when we cut into it, it was in fact white and my adult son who prefers white cake was THRILLED! That was great customer service. It was also fresh & delicious. The icing had great flavor & texture as well. I picked up a few turnovers while there to get the cake. They were good. Sweet but not too sweet.

The 2 teenage girls walked over a few times during the week and bought ice cream. Most visits they were treated well and had no complaints. On their last stop on Saturday afternoon, they commented that the (young) lady waiting on them was unfriendly/rude, gave them the wrong sizes (they said nothing, took them, paid for what they received, not the smalls they had ordered). It stood out as we found Wolfeboro to really be a warm place to visit & even in this shop it had not been this way earlier in the week.

1  Thank 10OutAndAbout10
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We stop in multiple times each summer. Their elephant ears are to die for!! Just get there early as they always sell out. :)

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The yum yum shop is a Wolfeboro institution and has been open for years. My mom tells stories about vising with friends in the 60s. They have tasty desserts, ice cream and a variety of sandwiches. It's counter service but there is a small seating area for those wanting a cool place to eat. Even if the food itself isn't mind blowing it's definitely a must visit for the history.