“Very relaxing, clean, great overall experience!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crescent Lake Inn & Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wolfeboro
Crescent Lake Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Wolfeboro
“Very relaxing, clean, great overall experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2010

The staff was extremely accomodating, the rooms were very clean & comfortable & the location was excellent. A beautiful waterfront & mountain view! Walking distance to the quaint little town of Wolfeboro. We had lots of fun exploring the area. We found a great walking trail along the lake. We were pleasantly surprised to hear the loons in the evening. I think we found our new favorite hideaway. Will definitely return.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2010

We went to the Lake Motel in early May, just before the season started and stayed in the Lake House with our own private deck area and views down to the beautiful lake. This is a wonderful place to stay, very clean, quiet and welcoming. This is one of the most stunning locations we've ever stayed in, perfect for touring the area - would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2010

I have been staying at the Lake Motel for more than 30 years. (I went before I was born). I always enjoy the quiet of the area, the town and the beautiful views of the lake. My only problem in the past had been that they were only open during the summer months. Well, the new couple who own it (I suppose they are really not new anymore) have renovated the private house on the property. They offer beautiful, brand new rooms with sliders and lake views. They are open all year round, or the will be, and the rooms have gas fire places for both heat and ambiance. This has more of a bed and breakfast feel as the owners are still living in the house. We went up for the weekend before the other side of the hotel was open and had a lovely weekend. We had the place to ourselves because the rooms are newly finished and the season has not really begun. Now we look forward to going up all year round. The fall and winter will similarly beautiful views. I am sure the next time we go up, we won't have the place to ourselves; but it wouldn't be fair to keep this one a secret.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2010

The hosts are extremely friendly and welcoming. They even have a cute and friendly dog. The rooms are very clean, with modern amenities. It is a very quiet location tucked away in the woods but easy to find as it is located right off of the main road in Wolfeboro. Each room has a gorgeous lake view and the lake is in walking distance. Each room even has its own outside patio. This location is great for Brewster Academy families visiting or for lake vacations. We really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this to any visitors of Wolfeboro!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Groveland, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2010

I Love this motel. The lake side rooms are so comfortable - very clean, spacious rooms. The room we stayed in had white puffy down comforter's on the beds. The sprawling grassy lawn down to the lake is the best feature. So peaceful in the early am as well as the evening. A short walk to downtown is nice also. And at the entrance to the motel is the "Front Porch" restaurant. Great food, prices and ice cream! I would recommend this place to both families and couples - has things to offer both and is very affordable. My favorite place on the lake!!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Woburn, ma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2010

We are a group of 16 snowmobilers and fisherman who found out last minute that the hotel we normally stay in would not be open this year. I went on line and discovered the Lake Motel. I liked the location, trails to the north for riding, with easy access from any of the three lakes, Crescent, Wentworth or Winni.A 5 minute ride to town for restaurants, Bars and stores. I took a chance and booked 8 rooms sight unseen. Dave the owner convinced me that I would not be unhappy. He was right. I had 15 guys tell me to re-book for next year, not one complaint, rooms were clean and well maintained daily. Some of the rooms were suites w/ liv rm, kitch and sep bedroom. These rooms are older, but clean and comfortable. We also had 3 rooms in the main house that were all new, with fireplace and decks to the lake. A beautiful view of the lake and mountains. The Pedersons were wonderful hosts and when your there don't forget to give Reese a little love.

• Stayed February 2010
Mass
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2010

We had a most pleasant stay at the Lake Motel it was one of the best Motels I have ever stayed in. Clean beyond my expectations. The view from my glass sliders was like a curry and Ives panting as I sat by the fire place in my room and looked past the gazebo on to the lake. The beds were like sleeping on clouds with there white down filled puffs and at the foot of my bed was a 42” Plasma TV. What more could a girl ask for.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wolfeboro
The Wolfeboro Inn
The Windrifter Resort
The Windrifter Resort
#6 of 6 in Wolfeboro
Fireside Inn & Suites at Lake Winnipesaukee

Been to Crescent Lake Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!