“Very nice place!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Allen A Motor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wolfeboro
Allen A Motor Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Wolfeboro
Seattle, WA
“Very nice place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2009

I booked rooms here for two of my sons and their families, because we were attending a wedding, but was a little worried by the reviews that said the rooms smelled of mold. However, there was no smell of mold, and the Allen A Motor Inn turned out to be a very nice, totally clean, pleasant place to stay, with very friendly and helpful staff. I definitely recommend the Allen A!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank CarolSeattle_WA

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
East Greenwich, RI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2008

When I was told I had to pay first before I got the room key I was a bit leery. I was directed to my room around the side of the building. We parked in the front of my room and I noticed paint peeling above the outside of the front door and broken siding surrounding the building. The front door of the room had been spray painted from a can and you could see the door paint overspray on the surrounding area. Once inside there was a terrible moldy smell and the air conditioner was set to maximum. (Probably to try and remove the odor.) Our first night was spent killing the multitiudes of bugs that were crawling underneath the door (There was a 1/2 inch gap at the bottom) Seeing as it was the 4th of Ju;y weekend and we were visiting relatives we really had no choice given the fact that the area hotels were booked solid. (We tried!) The second night was spent listening to people that that put in the room next to us with a blaring TV and kids running around till 3AM. The next day we decided to check out even though we had already paid for the night. When I confronted the desk manager he said he didnt realize that there were those type of problems. I laughed at him and told him "if you didnt know about the problems why did you ask for payment before I received my room key?" He told me there was nothing he could do but to have a nice trip home. I will do anything I can to let everyone know what a "Motel from Hell" the Allen A motel is. It was my worst experience ever. Terrible. I'm not sure I can get any of my money back through my credit card company but I will try. $109.00 plus tax per night is a ripoff!!!!!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — the room smell
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
      Check-in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank dondo54
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2007

Had to find a place to stay and stumbled upon this hotel. Most importantly the bathroom and room was clean with fresh smelling sheets. THe room was very simple and a bit dated but it was fair for the price. The shower was awesome, lots of good pressure.

• Liked — clean
  • Disliked — motor inn
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
      Check-in / front desk
2 Thank sbcvulcan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wolfeboro
The Wolfeboro Inn
Fireside Inn & Suites at Lake Winnipesaukee
Belknap Point Motel
Belknap Point Motel
#3 of 6 in Gilford

Been to Allen A Motor Inn? Share your experiences!