“happy”

Nootka Lodge
Nootka Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Woodsville
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Reading reviews I cant see how a plac4d can totally controll people who party too much I have had such experiences in places i have stayed at all price points not pleasant I did not have this issue with our stay and found second floor balcony room clean and decent size and very nice. Gf would agree with bed comments not the newest beds they were fine for me. I would stay here again if I was in the area We had no problem with wifi worked fine throughout our stay

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The photo's show the nices part of the wooden cabins. They also hace older type cabins, which we stayed in (family suite). The suite is basically a connecting door that combines two bedrooms. Rooms are small with older interiors, but everything works. Fridge is available in the room. Walmart is around the corner.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed here this past Friday night. The room was not what I consider up to date I believe "This End Up" furniture was a big thing 25 years ago. Evidently the King sized mattress was purchased at around the same time. Very old and very uncomfortable. Wifi basically nonexistent. I also felt that the room was not the cleanest perhaps just because of the age or that there was a long hair in the sink as well as the ash tray on the out side balcony was filled with old butts and water. The only reason I gave 2 stars was that the Pool seemed clean and was pleasurable.

Room Tip: Stay a way from room 7
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CMTW1969
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Everything was good-- room, bed, parking, wooded places out back to walk the dog, nice restaurant across the street, and great homemade ice cream just down the road. Not fancy but totally pleasant & comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms up back are maybe newer & more private?
Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank PennTessKip
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The people are nice...the rooms r great...the beds great...very clean...coffee always on..someone in the office all night...great place across the street to eat...our rooms were in the back had the big spa tubs...I would go again

Room Tip: The restaurant is not theirs but it's across the street..great place..
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. I had everything a needed in the room. The housekeeping staff did an outstanding job. It was a busy weekend and it was a rowdy crowd at the lodge, however the staff had everything under control. There is a return trip in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My family and I stayed here in October. I know it's months after our stay, but it was a nice place. We stayed during the Columbus Day weekend. It was a bit of a rainy weekend, but fun none the less. The area is nice, and we had a room right near the office. We were in the parking lot area, and near the street, but I was surprised, pleasantly, by how quiet the room was. It was spacious and had a nice bathroom. It's clean and the price is perfect. The man who checked us in was friendly and gave us some good recommendations on places to go and eat. We enjoyed every moment of our time there. I would go there again.

Room Tip: There is no room service, which is expected. I don't know if you can leave that spot blank. Th...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodsville
15 mi away
24 mi away
The Lyme Inn
The Lyme Inn
#1 of 1 in Lyme

Been to Nootka Lodge? Share your experiences!