“Nice place”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Maryland
“Nice place”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I experienced no problems with my one night at this hotel. It is clean, about average in service with friendly staff. The room was a standard size queen/queen with normally expected amenities, and an updated bathroom. Aveda soaps and shampoo, internet, and nice towels. Breakfast is offered but may or may not be included depending on your rate.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear David2entres,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property during your recent stay. I am pleased that you found our hotel clean and our staff commendable. It is always motivating on our end to receive such feedback from our valued guests like you.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again here in Basking Ridge.

Best Regards,

John O
IHGCare

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed at Indigo for work. The people were accommodating, the room was beautiful, it was clean and quite. I had dinner at the restaurant. I was happy they had a spinach salad (I'm allergic to lettuce) and my waiter was attentive. I ran into my waiter later in the hall after he delivered a room service meal. He called me by my first name. How many hotel waiters remember the names of the people at their tables. I was impressed. The shuttle bus took me to where I needed to go. Great service. Great people. I will absolutely stay here again and recommend this hotel for any of my co workers going to that area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Here for business for three nights.
Very friendly staff... Helpful with directions and airport transportation. Rooms were big and cable service was better than any hotel I have ever been to. Hardwood floors in the room were unique... Never other than at a beach have I seen that.
Common areas are being renovated so while I'm sure when they are complete it will great, it was not so it had a unfinished look.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Cal S
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The room was large, the restaurant good, the bar friendly, and the internet access fast. My sole nitpick was the lack of a business center at the time of my visit, but I understand that that will soon be corrected.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank M T
WORCESTER
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I stayed her one night. I had looked online at the pictures and felt I knew what to expect, but when I checked in the hotel was under renovation so the lobby looked nothing like the pictures on the website. I think it looked better before to be honest. I was okay with the renovations, but when I got to my room i couldn't tell if my room was considered renovated or not. The bedroom had been freshly painted but the wallpaper in the bathroom had visible signs of wear and scuff marks. The floor is fake wood laminate and in places it was popping up. The closet doors were old and there was a crack in the ceiling. I am hoping this wasn't one of the renovated rooms. The front desk staff was friendly and the room was clean so overall I was happy. The thing that bothered me the most was that the hotel is non smoking, the entire building. Unfortunately the smokers go directly out front and if you are in the lobby the smoke comes in. I wish they would tell people to go at least 10 or so feet from the big doors.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Travelbugsforlife
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Dear Travelbugsforlife,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are delighted you found your room accommodation clean. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible.

We certainly regret our hotel did not live up to your expectations in some aspects of your stay. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. Though we would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Joel B
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Saiqua, the lady at the front desk provided my family with exceptional service. Her hospitality and professionalism was commendable. She went out of her way to ensure that I had what I needed. Thanks!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank MsHappyDSN
Gothenburg, Sweden
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a business conference for only 3 days. The stay was comfortable even though the hotel was under renovation. The staff is friendly and the restaurant staff is also accommodative. The reception staff Sayda was helpful to provide local directions as well. I found the location far off from everything and one would need a car for sure.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ajay9252
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Ajay9252,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. I am pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay at our property and found our staff very accommodating. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
#1 of 1 in Bernardsville
Dolce Basking Ridge
Dolce Basking Ridge
#1 of 4 in Basking Ridge

Been to Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge? Share your experiences!