I stayed at this hotel for two nights in June 2012. The setting of the hotel is not it's best feature. It is somewhat isolated but convenient for the highway and so I did not go out for the two days I stayed there (and also it was about 40C!!).
Check in staff were not too friendly although the rooms were fine and standard US hotel rooms so everything was adequate there. Internet was free which is great.
I had a 2 day meeting at the hotel and the conference facilities were good and the staff were fantastic. See if you can find Joe and Nicole - great team!!
The food is good without being outstanding (with the exception of Amanda's pancakes!) although choice is a little limited. I wouldnt want to stay in the hotel for much longer than a couple of days otherwise it could get a bit repetitive. The restaurant staff are great though.
In summary a good business hotel for short stays
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolce Basking Ridge provides the perfect setting for business meetings, social gatherings, lodging and exceptional dining. Situated on 6 picturesque and wooded acres at 300 North Maple Avenue in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, the deluxe hotel and conference facility combines the elements of Living, Learning and Leisure™ to create a superb environment for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dolce Basking Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Basking Ridge Hotel Basking Ridge
- Dolce Hotel Basking Ridge
- North Maple Inn