“Old Style Tavern” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cross street: Henry Street
Tampa, Florida
“Old Style Tavern”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stopped in for a beer and burger, food was good, bar was a little dirty and you could tell they have served a lot of beer over the years and part of it on the floor, but it does give it some charm. In the middle of Basking Ridge with easy parking.

Visited June 2013

Macungie
“Easter brunch left me hungry”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

We went for Easter brunch, but they kept running out of food. Very little left on the carving station. I swiped the last slice of lamb, they ran out and a lot of it was fat anyway. The prime rib kept running out as well and you had to wait on a very long line to get any food at all. The person carving the meat clearly had no idea how to carve it correctly either. They clearly accepted too many reservations and didn't prepare enough food.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
New England
“Service Terrific, Delicious Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

My family and I just attended Easter Brunch at this Restaurant and we really enjoyed it for a number of reasons. Their service was terrific - our reservation was at 2 pm, they were very crowded, however we got seated right away. The tables were spaced out nicely so that there was room to move around, and it makes it easier to have kids there. The staff was really great - even the manager went the extra mile to make the experience a good one. The brunch was delicious - the roast beef carving was cooked perfectly, they have delicious salads and sides. I would recommend this restaurant going forward.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Manville, New Jersey
“I don't understand the negative reviews”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

I don't get why there are so many negative reviews here. My family and I stopped in last weekend, not sure what to expect, but I'm glad we came. The help needs help, and it was a little dead, but the food made up for it! It took about 10 minutes to get seated, which was ridiculous because the bar tender was right there, and random employees walked past. We were going to walk out, but I'm happy we didn't. The 3 of us all ordered different types of burgers and they were ALL perfect. The fries were fresh and soooooo good. My husband ordered a BBQ burger which came with bacon and the bacon was perfectly done. Crispy but not burned. If the help can get a little bit more "with it" I'd say this place would be 5 stars. We werent in a rush on a Sunday so the slow service didn't bother us much, but if this were on a week night, I would have been annoyed.

Lansing, Michigan
“Great value for brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

Had brunch there with local friends on Feb. 3. The price was fantastic - great value. Wide variety of food. Great service. Strongly recommend!

• 4 of 5 bubbles