“Terrific!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2011

We enjoyed a terrific dinner this Saturday night. The restaurant was crowded, yet cozy. After a reasonable wait, we were seated & the wait staff was attentive. Chicken San Remo and homemade pasta did not disappoint. We used a dining certificate, which was credited correctly. We will def. be back to try more entrees.

1  Thank Lisa C
There are newer reviews for Da Noi Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 21 October 2011

We decided to stop by Da Noi before picking up a relative in Newark airport. The restaurant is located in Bayonne, NJ, close to I-78. The neighborhood itself isn't great and parking is a little tough even though it was a Sunday. When we walked in we noticed the decor which was very nice and we were quickly seated. We opted for some of the classic Italian fare. I had the Spaghetti Bolognese and my wife the Risotto. The Spaghetti sauce was excellent, it had enough taste but not over powering. But the real treat was the Risotto. It was creamy and tasty as a Risotto should be.It's extremely rare to find a well made risotto, so this restaurant is definitely a keeper.
The service was good - but not great. Nothing to write home about.

All in all - the great food would keep us coming back.

1  Thank HighTechTraveller
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My husband and I eat here when we what to celebrate special occasions, like our Anniversary and Valentines Day. We think it's one of the best Italian restaurants. We've brought our family and friends here for my 50th Birthday celebration as well. The meals are filling and tasty. My neighbors are Italian (Sicilian) and know good Italian food and Da Noi makes there A-list. The cheesecake is to DIE for!! Service is excellent. The staff makes us feel like special guests and seem to always remember us even if its been months since the last time we have been there. The place is warm, cozy, very romantic, and dimly lit with candles illuminating a soft glow. If you try this place once you will be hooked and have to go back again and again. Reservations are recommended for weekend evenings and holidays.

2  Thank Luv2travel618
Reviewed 1 July 2011

This place had roaches climbing on the side of the table I would not go again. I dont care how managed they are at all

1  Thank Scuba024
Reviewed 31 January 2011

6 of us decided to celebrate a birthday with dinner at this restaurant. It was after a snowstorm and parking was very limited, but the help saw us out the back door and found us a spot to park. Nice atmosphere, professional service by a seasoned waitstaff. Their house Chianti was excellent. We shared some apps, the calamari was sliced rather large and was a mouthful, a bit rubbery. My 4 cheeses tortollini was very tasty, and I asked for grilled chicken added. Others also raved about their dish. Not extremely large portions, but not high priced either, just right. I wish this place was nearby our home, we would be regulars.