“Cozy apartment near the beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
outside patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
John S
“Cozy apartment near the beach”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My girlfriend & I stayed here for a weekend in July. The apartment is cozy, with a full kitchen, and most importantly is a short walk from a nice quiet beach. It has fast internet & cable TV for rainy days, and it is right next to a great restaurant & homemade ice cream parlor, just down the street from a great market, and a short walk from all the Beach Haven attractions. I would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: July 2016
Joseph C
“Dingy, Unclean”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in September 2016

Very disappointing experience at this rental. Everything was dirty. I mean EVERYTHING! Old food left in the freezer and the refrigerator. Toaster was gross, full of crumbs and dirt. Outdoor grill looked like it had never been cleaned. Having a cleaning service come in before a guest arrives is not what this rental needs. It needs new rugs, new cabinets, new appliances new grill etc. A bottle of pledge and some ammonia are not going to make this place rentable.

In addition, outdoor shower is on the next building separated by a driveway. The laundry is also in another building and takes quarters so if you plan to wash anything bring your coin rolls.

The idea for us was to make a mid week trip with the kids to LBI before the summer was over. It did strike me as odd that it was available and affordable in August. But, there was only one review and I went for it. You get what you pay for with this one.

Date of stay: September 2016
Management Response
1 Feb 2017
I am sorry but I cannot find any reservation at any of my properties with your name, or a family registration during the month of September 2016. I do believe it is important to enjoy your vacation time. Probably, in the future you should mention the problems in the beginning of the stay so things can be rectified and you can relax and enjoy you vacation at the beach with your family rather than waiting until the next year.

Travellers are raving about these Beach Haven hotels

Jocelyne...
“Don't stay here”
Reviewed 15 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We were really disappointed with this rental. There was moldy garbage in the kitchen garbage can, leftover from who knows when. The stove top was greasy and had not been cleaned. The t.v. stand was dusty, looked like that hadn't been cleaned in a while. The grill on the porch looked like it had never been cleaned. Wouldn't want to grill on it. Living room rug was grungy and the couch was saggy and dirty looking. Not much care has been taken with this place. We were promised wi-fi and no matter what we tried could not get it to work. I emailed the owner twice when I got home re: wi-fi but got no response.

Date of stay: September 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: beds were comfy.
Liked least: condition of the unit - was uncared for
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
20 Oct 2016
I am sorry you found the apartment to be unsatisfactory. I assure you the apartment was cleaned before your arrival, maybe the trash was not taken out when the cleaning people left. I do apologize for that. As far as the internet, I wish you would have contacted us while you were there. We would have come to the apartment and connected the WIFI to your device. I know sometimes the writing is small and is can be hard to read the password key. I would have been glad to help with the connection. We rented the apartment the whole season without any internet problems and I received many emails from guests stating how much they enjoyed their stay. I am truly sorry yours was not among them. Sincerely, Donna Kilroy
ToniannIo...
“Do it again next year.”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Perfect place for what we needed. It was close to the beach and all of the shops and restaurants. The apartment was very clean with all amenities that could be needed. Could accommodate a family of various sizes with comfort.

Date of stay: August 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
KimChee34
“Amazing location!”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Donna was a great host! The house was very clean not to mention it was in a great location. I would definitely stay there again

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing