Sea Spray Motel(Beach Haven)(Great Value!)
US$262
  • Pool
Daddy O Hotel(Long Beach Township)(Great Value!)
US$395
Drifting Sands(Ship Bottom)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$255
US$235
US$209
HolidayInn.com
La Sammana Resort(Brigantine)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$193
US$155
Hotwire.com
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$184
US$152
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$275
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$315/night.

All reviewsfront desksister propertypool areahomemade donutsfew blocksacross the streetsmall balconyconvenience storelong beach islandnice place to staywalking distanceair conditionercan't wait to go backbeach passesfirst floorwawadolores
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Can't rate the Mariner any better. We inadvertantly got the date wrong for our stay, and found ourself missing our stay date, Dolores was simply a rock star, rescheduling us for last night and moving our deposit over. Can't thank her enough for her amazing help! The hotel itself is clean, run by a courteous and helpful staff. The pool was literally 10 feet from our door, resteraunts next door, and the book a mere two blocks away.

Also, the CADreamers might have had a bad night, but there was nothing but serene quiet and familes.. Everyone was great. Pool was open early and closed late.. Not a college aged kid was to be seen here..

We'll definetely be back next summer!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank steve s
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I stayed at the Mariner Inn this past weekend and I just wanted to write this quick review on this establishment. Donna and Dolores were lovely and very accommodating. I left my iPod in my room and a couple hours after I checked out I received a phone call from the Mariner informing me that I had left it. It was mailed back to me the same day.

Thank you again to the Mariner staff!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Melissa T
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Great facility, clean and professionally run. Staff was friendly and professional at all times. Great location and a great value. Sometimes its great to run across a place like the Mariner Inn to remind you that not all privately run budget facilities are shady. I would highly recommend the Mariner and we will be staying again for sure.

Only complaint, is that beds were a little hard and tough to sleep on ... other than that it will be difficult for you to not be impressed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Frankc1967
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Judging by the college kid in a backwards ballcap who walked into a pole in the parking lot, nearly dumping his six pack, this motel clearly has a partying crowd. Fortunately, we were there just for one night on a Sunday, slightly before the season kicked in, so we didn't have to worry about having our sleep interrupted. Not that we would have heard much of it, since we had a street-facing room. Too cool for AC, we opened the sliding door, but the street noise drowned out the TV, so we had to blast it a little bit...sorry if you were next door! The accommodations were not much to write home about--about what you'd expect from an older motel on the Jersey shore, a little worn, but very clean and tidy. Nearby there's a decent liquor store and clam bar, and across the street a very nice restaurant. A short two blocks away is the beach. Just be sure your GPS doesn't take you the other Mariner Hotel way at the other end of Long Beach Island, as ours insisted on doing. Turn right and go south!

Room Tip: Try not to book a street-facing room. Even with a low speed limit (which you'd better take seriously!) the noise is significant.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here for three nights over Memorial Day Weekend. We booked pretty last minute and were happy to find a gem at such a good price! The hotel is about a 5 minute walk to the beach, very close to restaurants/bars, and wawa. It was very clean and served it's purpose (hey we didn't go to the beach to stay in our room). My only complaint would be that the bed was pretty much like sleeping on the floor, but that certainly wasn't enough to ruin our trip. Also, we went out late one night and couldn't find a parking spot when we returned. The boy at the front desk told us we could park in another lot as long as there wasn't a sign. Thankfully our car was not towed when we woke up! Needless to say, I'd recommend renting bikes or only going places within walking distance. We never went to the pool (it closed pretty early), but they do have one and we were told it's heated. We visited the sister property (Spray Beach Inn) a few blocks away several times because it has a restaurant/bar on the beach. Overall I'd definitely recommend this place, and I'd happliy return.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple