“A very enjoyable meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Orlando, Florida
“A very enjoyable meal”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

BYOB, I do enjoy my glass of wine with a meal, and was extremely happy that when I called to make my reservations that the Host reminded me that it was a BYOB. I can see how this place in season would have a wait so reservations are a must.
The food was prepared just to my liking, shared the mussels and really enjoyed the sauce on my rigatoni. Nice job, service was excellent even though it appeared to be at capacity, every table was full. So definite on Reservations and BYOB, Food that I had was very nicely done.

Visited July 2013

“Anti-family and over-rated”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This alleged family place is a joke -- If have kids, do not go to this decadent place as they frown upon kids especially infants.

Food is overrated and 2nd time had under cooked meat.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food, but a bit pricey”
Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

First time visit this summer - must have driven past over one hundred times, but never made it in. So l liked that's could bring my own wine - that was a solid plus. I also liked sitting outside (the inside can be very noisy when busy).

The food was sold - good choices across the board like pasta, seafood, steak and chicken. We also had good apps, and the bread was also good. So what was the issue? It was not that anything was bad, it was more that for the prices (easily $35-40 pp without alcohol) I just did not think the entire experience was worth the value.

Would I go back? Yes I think I would, especially since it was my first visit. The service staff was nice, I just did not think it was equivalent to the price we paid.

Freehold, New Jersey
“pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Last evening we were looking for a new place to try on LBI (Long Beach Island, NJ) with another couple and decided to try Pinziminio. What a pleasant surprise! Excellent food, very good service, very friendly staff. All four of us were quite impressed with our dinners. The portions are large - everyone had leftovers and my wife and I shared the large Caesar salad. We will definitely be there again. Just hope they are open year round...

• Visited October 2012
Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding Rehersal”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I had my son's wedding rehersal dinner at Pinziminio's on September 21, 2012. It was wonderful. Karen (the chef/owner) had so many nice suggestions for us. We had cocktails and appitizers on the patio outside where they set a bar and tables up for our party. When we went inside they had the table set up in the shape of a T so that all 21 people could be together. The salad and entrees were delicious and they served the dinner family style. The service was outstanding the servers were very attentive to everyone, I would like to complement them for their wonderful service.

• Visited September 2012