“Nice place to eat!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Cortlandt Manor, New York
“Nice place to eat!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Went there for lunch today with my husband and toddler. We ate outside which had a nice casual atmosphere (which was great bc we just came from the beach). I ordered the southwest chicken wrap- very tasty but definitely could've used more chicken (I had a lot of guacamole/ranch/wrap bites). My toddler got a mushroom slice and from a NYer with high pizza standards I'll say the pizza was pretty decent! My husband ordered the Manhattan clam chowder and buffalo calamari salad- he raved about the soup but the calamari salad was so salty he actually left most of it (which never happens!) I would definitely go again though bc like I said had a nice atmosphere, nice waitress and was overall pretty tasty.

• Visited August 2014

Bend, Oregon
“Try the buffalo calamari!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Food was good as was the service...SUPER YUMMY clam chowder and the Buffalo Calamari was awesome and different...I would go just for that!!#

• Visited August 2014
Princeton, New Jersey
“Why wait on long lines?”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

As customers wait on lines that wrap around the block for a table at The Chicken or the Egg,
The California Grill serves up great burgers, panini s, and other tasty food. The Manhattan clam chowder alone, is worth the trip.

• Visited April 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great pizza and Italian food.”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Great restaurant at the shore. Family friendly and a good waitstaff. Food is very tasty and served quickly. Very good pizza. Good veal parm. A good place to enjoy dinner at LBI

• Visited June 2013
New York
“Award winning New Englad clam chowder!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

We dined at this restaurant during the Labor Day weekend. We sat outside on the covered patio. It is located right on the boulevard so there is no real view but the music and the furniture helped with the beach feel. I sampled the white clam chowder and it was delicious! We also had the tacos which tasted very fresh and were very flavorful. We tried pork and fish tacos. The servers were very friendly and efficient and prices were reasonable. I highly recommend this place goe a great lunch meal!

• Visited August 2013