“Perfection!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Beach Haven
Hopewell Junction, New York
“Perfection!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2011

My 10 year old daughter and I had a fantastic stay at the Coral Seas. The location is absolutely perfect - right on the beach and close to restaurants and town. The room was exceptionally clean and the staff were helpful and attentive. The pool area is gorgeous. I've been going to the "shore" for over 30 years now and the Coral Seas is the best bargain around. I highly recommend this motel for family vacation. I'm already booked for 2011 and plan to stay at the Coral Seas from now on. . . You won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank luvinfiniti

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2011

We actually booked a room at a neighboring Inn only to discover when we arrived that it not actually open for business. Joy and her staff went above and beyond to save our vacation. They were able to accomodate Grammy & Grampy at Coral Seas right away and then called all over to find a room for the rest of our party until another room opened up at Coral Seas asnd we could join them. Their customer service and friendliness were extrodinary and far exceeded expectations. The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. The location and pool were ideal. Thank you so much for making our 3-generation birthday celebration weekend a joy and for helping us ot create such great memories!!!!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank lisastults
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

We decided to take a weekend trip and picked this motel as it was oceanfront and had great reviews. As a regional General Manager for multiples hotels, I have to say that this place is immaculate and extremely accommodating.The owner 'Pat' if im not mistaken is always on property doing something to better it. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very friendly. This was our first time to this part of the Jersey Shore but it certainly wont be the last. We will be sure to visit this place many more times this year.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lvtraveler17
Trenton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2011

We've been coming to LBI for 14 years. When we don't rent for a week, we stay at the Coral Seas. There is simply no better location and the staff is first rate. We used to stay at the muscle beach club but they went condo.
I can only assume the negative comments were from kids looking for a rowdy time or crackpots. Clean beach front accommodations and very nice family attention. We came with our teenage daughter and her friend and the had a great Memorial day weekend.

Room Tip: Reserve early
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Macungie, Pennsylvania, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2010

My wife and I have been going to the Coral Seas since the early 1990s. The owners treat us like family and they remember our aniversary each year. Since we have high pressure careers, we enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the hotel. We love the view of our 3rd floor room. Each year when we go we notice all the updates done to the hotel. There is definitely a pride of ownership. We like coming to the island due to its family feel.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LovesLBI
Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2010

The Coral Seas Motel is outdated and dirty. For such an expensive place, I was very disappointed to find that is was a dark, musty room with a very old, uncomfortable bed. While it was right on the beach, finding a parking spot was a constant struggle and the pool was only opened until 6pm. The desk staff was quite rude and did nothing to address issues that were brought to their attention. I will never return to this motel again.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sunnydays07
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2010

I've had a house on LBI all my life and I got married there last weekend. The majority of my guests stayed here at my recommendation and everyone loved the proximity to the beach/town and the friendliness of the wonderful staff, namely the owners! I read a couple of unfavorable reviews from another wedding that stayed here and must say they could not be further form the truth. I've lived on the island my whole life and have known many people who have stayed at this motel with nothing but good things to say about it. Unless you are being completely obnoxious/breaking the law, there is no reason why the coral seas staff would ever have words with their guests. This place is great for weddings, families, and romantic getaways. two thumbs up!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
#4 of 8 in Beach Haven
Sea Horse Motel
Sea Horse Motel
#1 of 1 in Long Beach Township

Been to Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!