“A great place to stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Beach Haven
Reviewed 7 August 2009

A good basic hotel, reasonably priced by LBI standards. Good pool, quiet, close to beach, shopping, restaurants and bars. You can conceivably park your car and never use it til you leave the island. Clean, nice people. Perfect with kids!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Lovethebeach060

Reviewed 27 July 2009

We have stayed here a couple of times this summer and it's really a great spot. Nothing fancy - but it's a beach motel. They have a very nice pool, the management is very nice and accomodating. If you're looking for a nice getaway, without paying an arm and a leg, this is a really nice spot. The motel is a few steps away from the beach - you can't get any closer!

Rooms are nothing fancy, but everything's clean and neat and I'd definitely stay here again. Close to shopping and restaurants - you don't even need to drive.

Have fun!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzy_Shopper
Reviewed 20 July 2009

Stayed at Coral Seas for the first time. Rooms were clean but did smell a bit "musty" like some of the other reviews. Staff was very helpful and the hotel is in a good location.
Would be nice to have a place to eat on site but you can walk a few blocks for a quick meal. Pool was clean but cold.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank aruba558
Reviewed 18 July 2009

This was our first stay at the Coral Seas Motel although we gone to Beach Haven plenty of other times. We picked this hotel because of the great ratings and the "No Pets"
policy. We had a wonderful stay and will be planning to return next July. The staff was very nice, the rooms were nice and everything was clean and neat. Hope to see you next July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grandma & grandpa

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2009

We have been going to this motel for atleast 10 years and wished we had found it sooner. The people are very pleasent and always willing to help make sure you have everything you need. The rooms are very quiet. There were 3 wedding groups there when we were there and we didn't hear any noise at all. The rooms are very clean and the maids are all wonderful. We love the oceanfront 3rd floor where the view of the ocean is spectacular! The moon over the ocean at night is beautiful! We would never think of going anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank portmo
Reviewed 22 October 2008

This was my first stay at the Coral Seas and it definitely will not be my last. I have been going down to long beach island all my life and have stayed at quite a few hotels/motels down there. I loved this hotel! For one thing, I could not hear any noise from the rooms from the left or right of me. The most important thing is that my room was immaculate and that is a huge thing for me, the cleanliness of a room. This place is clean. The room is small, but comfortable. I had an ocean front room on the 3rd floor with a private balcony with awesome views of the ocean. The people who run the hotel are friendly and welcoming. I have no complaints whatsoever about this hotel and I will stay again. I had one of the most relaxing and enjoyable times ever on LBI. Thank you, Coral Seas for a wonderful stay! Murphy's Market is right down the street, you can walk there and it is a full service grocery store plus they also sell alcoholic beverages. There is a great bookstore right next store, I go there every year to pick up a book for my week vacation in July. A really, really great place to eat breakfast is Uncle Will's Pancake House, it is awesome. Great food and atmosphere. I love Long Beach Island and get down all year round. Try the Coral Seas, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jerzegirl42
Reviewed 21 October 2008

We have been staying at the Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel for approximately nine years and we wouldn't stay anywhere else. The owners and staff are very warm and hospitable. The rooms and grounds are always clean, which includes the pool. Most of the rooms have a beautiful view of the ocean and beach. The beach is so close that it takes about 30 seconds to get onto to it. Coral Seas is in walking distance to many restaurants, shops, miniature golf and much more.

We can't wait to go back next year.

PB and family

Sea Spray Motel
Sea Spray Motel
#8 of 12 in Beach Haven
Island Guest House Bed and Breakfast Inn

Been to Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!