“best of both worlds”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great food and prices for the German palate and triditional American. Relaxed atmoshere and view of the marshes.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We frequent an excellant German restaurant in PA, so I was anxious to try this place. The service was good, and they took reservations, so that was another plus. Potato pancakes, my favorite, were below expectation, ordered surf & turf, nothing special. My husband agreed. Probably would not return. Indoor & outdoor dining, nice waterfront views.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Went to dinner here with friends we were visiting at the shore. We had a very nice view over the water. Our server (I think her name was Kerry) was attentive and helpful with explaining how the menu worked. Not only do you get a really nice entree but it included salad, soup, appetizer, dessert, and coffee! The food was delicious. We'd certainly eat here again.

1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The food was delicious and service outstanding ! We were all craving German Weinschnitzle and it was fantastic. The waitress remembered we were celebrating my son's birthday and came over with a piece of cheesecake and a candle singing Happy Birthday and the entire wait staff joined in the singing. Beautiful views of the bay and nice backround music. Very enjoyable experience. We will definitely go back again!

2  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree, Dessert AND Coffee for $17-$19 !
Mahi Mahi and Crab Cakes were tasty. Portions were not small.
Sevice was quick.
Beautiful view. Wish I would have stayed to have more beer. Would have loved to bring my friends. Maybe next time.

4  Thank macavada