“Best pizza on LBI”

Dining options: Delivery
Brant Beach, NJ
“Best pizza on LBI”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Great New York style pizza on LBI and open year round. Just wish they delivered. Dinner entrees are also very very good.

Visited August 2013

Gypsum, Colorado
“The Food Was Great!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This was my first time visiting this pizza place and I was very pleased with the food! I ordered a cheesesteak and others who were with me ordered the same as well as pizza. I was not let down, the cheesesteak came out right and tasting great. Everyone else who I was with said that they really enjoyed their food as well.

The only downside was the service. The service was by no means bad but we ordered our food to go and it took 3 tries until we left with our complete/correct order. The first time we were given our order, it was missing a cheesesteak and 2 slices of pizza. The second time it was missing 1 slice of pizza. The third time it was correct. I think the problem was that they actually have too many staff working behind the counter at once. Granted, it was moderately busy when we were there, I think the number of people they have working behind the counter is why it took us three tries to get the correct order. Reason being that every time we were being helped, we got a different employee. I think a little organization behind the counter would make a world of difference. (And I am in no way trying to bash any of the employees...each one that we interacted with was polite and helpful).

Overall...we would definitely visit there again (we could have just went at a bad time that caused the order confusion.) Great pizza and cheesesteaks!

• Visited August 2013
“Best Pizza on LBI”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Delicious pizza! My favorite is the white with broccoli. Hoagies and meatballs are fantastic too! Also, they deliver which is a major game changer.

• Visited July 2013
Shavertown, Pennsylvania
“Great Pizza at the beach”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Best local spot for a slice of pizza. So good we went back the next day. This place was highly recommended by the locals. Burger was very good too.

Visited August 2013
Oneonta, New York, United States
“Good and Fast”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Went for lunch with 2 kids and 3 adults. Order two pizzas they were served in 10 minutes, brought right out to the deck outside. Very accommodating. Liked the buffalo chicken so much order one at night for delivery in Holgate. They said it would be 35-40 minutes. Came in 20!! Great business for a pizza joint on a beach. Better than expected.

• Visited July 2013