“Pretty good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Growing up in NYC I find I am very critical of pizza. My family and I had lunch here and all had different types- pepperoni, deep dish, chicken parm and something with spinach and mushrooms. All were very good! With so many places to choose from on Lbi and so many pizza places just not up to par I can say while not my first choice I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Best pizza in Beach Haven for sure. This is a must stop on every vacation. Even if you are staying further north, make the trek to Beach Haven and you'll find it right near Fantasy Island. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Great New York style pizza on LBI and open year round. Just wish they delivered. Dinner entrees are also very very good.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

This was my first time visiting this pizza place and I was very pleased with the food! I ordered a cheesesteak and others who were with me ordered the same as well as pizza. I was not let down, the cheesesteak came out right and tasting great. Everyone else who I was with said that they really enjoyed their food as well.

The only downside was the service. The service was by no means bad but we ordered our food to go and it took 3 tries until we left with our complete/correct order. The first time we were given our order, it was missing a cheesesteak and 2 slices of pizza. The second time it was missing 1 slice of pizza. The third time it was correct. I think the problem was that they actually have too many staff working behind the counter at once. Granted, it was moderately busy when we were there, I think the number of people they have working behind the counter is why it took us three tries to get the correct order. Reason being that every time we were being helped, we got a different employee. I think a little organization behind the counter would make a world of difference. (And I am in no way trying to bash any of the employees...each one that we interacted with was polite and helpful).

Overall...we would definitely visit there again (we could have just went at a bad time that caused the order confusion.) Great pizza and cheesesteaks!

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Delicious pizza! My favorite is the white with broccoli. Hoagies and meatballs are fantastic too! Also, they deliver which is a major game changer.