“Overpriced and Bad Food” 1 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Panzone's Pizza & Pasta in Beach Haven is located in Beach Haven, NJ on Long Beach Island. Panzone's is open for Lunch and Dinner from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend serving LBI's Favorite Pizza, Award Winning NE Clam Chowder, Chicken, Pasta & Seafood Dishes, Cheese steaks, Subs, Hot Sandwiches, Salads and more! We are a take-out and dine-in location located just steps away the beach. If you are dining in we have waitress service in our two large dining rooms, one of which is a screened in porch with a nice summer breeze. There is also indoor counter seating available as well as outdoor picnic tables where you can order your food at the front counter.
Santa Monica, California
“Overpriced and Bad Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We had dinner at Panzone's a few weeks ago, and we'll never go back there again! My entree -Flounder Francaise was really salty. Perhaps the chef accidentally poured way too much salt on it?? When we complained to the waitress, she mumbled something and walked away. We thought she was getting the manager. But to our surprise, she returned with our check. I mean, really?!

Dinner for 4 (2 adults and 2 kids), with no alcohol (they don't have a liquor license) was over a hundred dollar. Not worth it!!

Go there only with you like flies circling around you, while you eat!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Aimee N

“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

We went for a quick pie with kids...service was okay...pizza was okay...nothing special! If your from Nj Ny we know pizza and it was just ahhh...

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tracy R
Westmont, New Jersey
“Save room for the chowder!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I've been going to Panzone's since I was a kid (tried calamari for the first time there) and whether I've gotten the pasta or seafood, have always loved my meal. Their New England clam chowder is the BEST ever - it's a Chowderfest winner. The penne vodka is my favorite - order it with chicken. Or try the fettucini alfredo, or whatever seafood they've blackened that day. Fresh ingredients, creative dishes, great atmosphere, great service and easy to find parking around the corner if the lot is full.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Barnegat, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Pizza & Panzoni on Earth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

We have been going to Panzones for over 25 years and it has the best Pizza on the island. My personal favorite is the Panzoni and my wife's is the Stromboli. The staff is very attentive and friendly!! I cannot say enough good things about Panzones IT'S THE BEST!!!! I highly recommend this restaurant!!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Anthony C
Briarcliff Manor, New York
“Best Pizza Crust Ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

My husband and I work in NYC and we love pizza. We're rarely happy with the pizza we find beyond the boroughs, but Panzone's is a true exception. The crust is thin with a nice firmness on the bottom, the edges have a wonderful crackliness. Really enjoyed it. We went 2x in 2 days! Turns out they don't roll out their dough in flour or cornmeal, but rather in olive oil. May add calories, but what a difference it makes. We are going to try the trick at home and see if we can recreate the effect. Did I mention we loved it? I was shocked to see that it has not scored higher here. It deserves it.

• Visited June 2013