“Best in Class”

Ranked #32 of 91 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned and operated Southern Italian Ristorante specializing in fresh pastas, local seafood, and Italian style pizza with amazing deserts. We now offer Gloria winery wines from Nappa Valley California 1/2 bottles and full bottle service of a selection of white, red and sangria
Medina, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in Class”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We are an Italian Family and visited Calabria's by accident on July 23, 2013. What a great accident!!!!!
The food was great and the service was even better! Our server was Tina and her professional attitude and delivery enhanced the visit.
We came back the next day for a carry-out.

1 Thank Gary T

New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“an LBI must!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Calabria is one of my favorite spots on the island. Whenever a couple friends and I want to avoid expensive bar prices, we pick up a bottle of wine and go to calabria to sit on the outside deck, relax and enjoy some excellent italian. The pizza there is a must, but every seafood dish I've ever tried is delicious as well. The scallops are my favorite, prepared any way on the menu, and the prices are some of the most reasonable on the Island with huge portions! Definitely hit this spot up, it's a great place for all!

1 Thank Sarah B
Manahawkin
“It's not Italian!!!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I have been to this restaurant countless times and it is always difficult for me to order. Specials consist of Rack of Lamb to terrific seafood dishes. This is always a problem for me because I also love their Italian food...Thus the reason, I keep going back for more!!!!!!!! I like the "homey" atmosphere and the byob is always a good thing....Its lovely sitting on the outside deck listening to music...I almost feel like I could be IN Calabria...I wish...but this could be the closest place to being there!!!

1 Thank Lorri F
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Don't miss this gem!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

If you haven't been to Calabria, you are missing something special! The food is outstanding. The freshest, local fish and seafood, thin crust pizza to die for and a host of specials make this a wonderful spot for dining in or taking out. Unbelievably good service too! We find ourselves coming back every week. Don't miss this gem; it will become a favorite.

1 Thank travelhappyinphilly
Beach Haven
“Best Pizza on the East Coast”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Look, you can't find a better pizza anywhere. The guy who makes them has been making the pizza for Calabria for 26 years. Same thing goes for the food... same head chef since the day the place opened.