Haven Beach Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Beach Haven
See available hotels
Long Beach Inn(Beach Haven)
View Hotel
Spray Beach Hotel(Beach Haven)
View Hotel
Daddy O Hotel(Long Beach Township)
Engleside Inn(Beach Haven)
Buccaneer Motel(Beach Haven)
  • Pool
Sea Spray Motel(Beach Haven)
  • Pool
The Islander Motel(Ship Bottom)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The staff of this hotel is very nice and accommodating, but unfortunately, the hotel needs a lot of TLC. It seems as though they were spared during the hurricane as the property looks the same. That is good news, but the hotel needs updating. Our shower head was old and rusty and the bathtub was gross with stains and rust that a good scrubbing might have taken care of. The drapes are ripped and need to be replaced. The clientele seemed to be different this year as well. Perhaps people shut out of Seaside Heights decided to stay there. The view is spectacular and it is convenient to the beach. The pool was nice and clean as well. We have stayed there three years now, but I am not sure we would go back again unless there was some updating done to this motel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jj1994
Reviewed 19 July 2013

When ever John and I go to LBI we stay with Bill and Dennis at the Haven Beach Motel. Rooms always clean and well stocked. Staff is very friendly. Pool is always wonderful and clean. We can bar-b-que if we want. We can just sit and watch the beautiful sunset. With all the rooms full it is still quite quiet and peaceful. I would not recommend anywhere else. Stay here you are treated like family.

Room Tip: Every room is great.
4  Thank johna91399
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Last minute getting a room the price was right and the place was clean pool clean and heated. Had great time owner Bill was very helpful had a problem with TV went to office it was closed but there is a # to call if you had a problem. I called it and owner Bill asks what problem told him TV was not working said will be right over came over at 10: 10 and fixed our TV. Clean room and pool and also has Ice Maker. I can't wait to go back again with my kids for vacation. I would rent it again and if anyone needs place to stay Haven Beach great place to stay and for food across street great store called Jersey Girl also has great food & good prices.

Room Tip: Is not a real big Motel only has 18 rooms so not over pack No Fitness center and no restaurant but across street is a good restaurant and deli
2  Thank Patty K
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

I've been staying at The Haven Beach for many years. It's a great value for LBI and the location is great. The owners are super nice and more than happy to go the extra mile to make your stay there a pleasant one. Having read a few other reviews I felt compelled to write one of my own. Yes, this is NOT a Ritz-Carlton quality facility. If it's elegance and 5 star atmosphere you are looking for then this is certainly not for you. On the other hand, it is clean and comfortable. The pool, which overlooks the bay is always clean and just steps from any of the rooms. There is a grill available if you want to have a cook-out and also a fish cleaning station for anglers. Each room is equipped with a small refrigerator and a microwave. Wifi is also included. It's a five minute walk to the beach. There are bars, restaurants and stores within walking distance. Silly but true, the water pressure is awesome, so you can look forward to a great shower!! If you've ever stayed at a place with lousy water pressure you'll understand why this matters!
To sum up, this is a great motel for the casual, "kick-off-your-shoes-and-relax" beach goer. If I need to decompress this is my place to do it. I love this place!

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank T0000Ts
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We just had the most pleasant stay at the Haven Beach motel. Both of the owners, Bill and Dennis, are super nice and very courteous. The room was clean with updated furniture. The bathroom is still a bit outdated, but served it's purpose nicely. We were provided with an abundance of fresh & clean towels that were very thick, appeared new and had a nice light scent of bleach to them. They also provided plenty of soaps, shampoo, a shower cap, and even cotton balls & swabs which was a nice touch that I have not seen anywhere else. The housekeeper was very accommodating when I told her our room did not need to be cleaned that day, but we did need fresh towels and the trash emptied. She did not hesitate to take care of it immediately even though she was in the middle of cleaning another room. I also noticed house keeping cleaning the bedspreads in between guests. From what I understand in standard hotel/motel practice, this is rare...so it was really nice to see. The room was equipped with a hairdryer, small (and very clean) refrigerator, microwave (also very clean), mini coffee pot with coffee, cups, ice bucket, flat screen TV, a desk, a small table and chairs and a very well working air conditioner. There is plenty of surface space in the room to put your things and also a luggage stand. There is a gas grill and a picnic area by the pool if you wish to cook your own meals instead of always dining out. This is so helpful for those of us with dietary restrictions:). The grounds of the motel are lovely and well kept. There is an ice machine below the stairs so you can keep your cooler filled and your beverages chilled. The pool is clean and heated enough so that the water is still cool and refreshing but not frigid and unbearable. There is plenty of space and seating around the pool. And, of course the chairs are plastic...Ugh!...what else would you expect around a pool. No need to change the fence around the pool to something with more "romance", it would just ruin the beautiful view. If an outdated bathroom and plastic chairs are not for you, go to the Drifting Sands in Ship Bottom....they would be more than happy to charge you an arm and a leg for a more updated bathroom and no pool which means no plastic chairs:).

This motel is in a busy part of the Island and there is lots of traffic on the Blvd which you need to cross to get to the beach so be aware of this if you are bringing small children. Beach tags are included for you to borrow during your stay...no deposit required, but you must return them as to not ruin this great FREE amenity for everyone.

My only complaints would be that the shower head does not focus the water stream, instead it's just kind of a wide & soft mist-like spray that does not rinse you very well. Between that and the soft water, it's tough to get the soap out of long hair. It's nothing that a new shower head can't fix. Also, I am not sure if there are any rooms with queen size beds. Our room had two double beds which is a bit snug for two adults. But, we just cozied up and made do, as always!

Happy campers here. We will definitely be back to the Haven Beach Motel!

2  Thank Happy_PA_traveler